Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardo View Post
    hi kai i got meteor talisman fierce type, 2 of them. check it out if you want . gerard-7055
    Hello Gerardo, kaijester has his meteor tailisman set. He was asking why the comet set is given as sorcery type. The least preferred type.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Anyone encountering a marked Eddie/ally dealing damage to yourself upon (perfect) self healing?
    LoTB Since June 2016

i got confused

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Hello Gerardo, kaijester has his meteor tailisman set. He was asking why the comet set is given as sorcery type. The least preferred type.
    Sorry. I got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Anyone encountering a marked Eddie/ally dealing damage to yourself upon (perfect) self healing?
    Boo-urns, I think that's a new issue with the fix we rushed out.

I'll add that to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    WOW that is commitment - do you literally play this all the time you are awake? If so kudos - I must admit I farm most of the day but have never thought of SoT they way you do! I thought I was a bit addicted too!

Still it is a great idea. Though at times when farming lower levels like Powerslave Madness you often get so much SoT back each round it is difficult to spend them all.
    No I don't get to play all the time I'm awake, 80 SoT is only 8-9 LOL dungeon games which can be completed in less than 30mins, which it will take 6hr 40min to fully refill. I just play in a way that the SoT will keep on refilling.

Technically, I won't get to play more than before if they raise the SoT cap to 100 as the maximum SoT that can refill in 24hr is 288 SoT, not counting battle reward. This will benefit players purchasing SoT refill with Ironites and dedicated players getting proper sleep.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Ahhh right I get it. I am way worse than you then! I thin I need to do the same as you and time things for free refills as I can batter through SoT especially today on Green as I have a mostly red team that can auto farm easily as LOL X - SoT get eaten up very quickly for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm trying to complete the achievement "80 Achievements" and the one I'm closest is the "25 5* Talisman - Reward: 2 Comet Talisman". But the first 2 Talisman Achievement were not accounted for that achievement.

Anyone can confirm if that is now repaired? Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    I'm trying to complete the achievement "80 Achievements" and the one I'm closest is the "25 5* Talisman - Reward: 2 Comet Talisman". But the first 2 Talisman Achievement were not accounted for that achievement.

Anyone can confirm if that is now repaired? Thanks!
    I don't know, but I don't think so.
    I am one of the unlucky ones that completed the task and did not receive the meteor talismans because of that bug

OS
    Android
    Hey guys!

Not sure if it's already been said somewhere, but is the Sacrifice feature going to be added anytime soon?
    I'm kind of tired of having all these dupes waiting to be removed :/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Hey guys!

Not sure if it's already been said somewhere, but is the Sacrifice feature going to be added anytime soon?
    I'm kind of tired of having all these dupes waiting to be removed :/
    We all are, but word is (If I recall correctly) that we will see BNW and/or PVP before sacrifice.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!