Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Game still crashes for me when I try to start a quest. Says server down
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

Here's a suggestion for my health's sake...can we increase the cap for Sands of Time from 80 to 100? Since June, I've been waking up in the middle of my sleep to play a few games so that the SoT will not be wasted by reaching the cap in the morning lol.

80 SoT is 6hr 40min which is less than the recommended sleeping duration. Depending on the age, the recommended adult sleep range from 7-9 hours, so 100 SoT would be 8hr 20min which will allow me to sleep in peace.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-30-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Here's a suggestion for my health's sake...can we increase the cap for Sands of Time from 80 to 100? Since June, I've been waking up in the middle of my sleep to play a few games so that the SoT will not be wasted by reaching the cap in the morning lol.

80 SoT is 6hr 40min which is less than the recommended sleeping duration. Depending on the age, the recommended adult sleep range from 7-9 hours, so 100 SoT would be 8hr 20min which will allow me to sleep in peace.
    fully agree with this suggestion. even 90 would be very appreciated. the cap to 80 was okay back then, but now we have more expensive areas like LOL or the temporary halloween location. so 90 or 100 sot sounds very solid and 100 is a nice number anyway :-). it would be great if you would take that into consideration!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    fully agree with this suggestion. even 90 would be very appreciated. the cap to 80 was okay back then, but now we have more expensive areas like LOL or the temporary halloween location. so 90 or 100 sot sounds very solid and 100 is a nice number anyway :-). it would be great if you would take that into consideration!
    +1 here... Every night I wait for game to reset, than sleeping for 7 hours at max to combine playing and going to work -.- Maybe I'm a bit too much addicted

Here's a suggestion for my health's sake...can we increase the cap for Sands of Time from 80 to 100?
    OH MY GOD! Please do not do that under any circumstances!!! Can you imagine the amount of bugs,which rewriting of this one number would bring? server crashes,people not being able to login for weeks and skills doing something completely different than they should... 😂

OS
    iOS

WOW that is commitment - do you literally play this all the time you are awake? If so kudos - I must admit I farm most of the day but have never thought of SoT they way you do! I thought I was a bit addicted too!

Still it is a great idea. Though at times when farming lower levels like Powerslave Madness you often get so much SoT back each round it is difficult to spend them all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    OH MY GOD! Please do not do that under any circumstances!!! Can you imagine the amount of bugs,which rewriting of this one number would bring? server crashes,people not being able to login for weeks and skills doing something completely different than they should... 😂
    LOL, indeed!

LLP
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Well guys it used to be set at 100 and they lowered it to 80
    Also they increased the AK from 3 sands to 4 (unless that was just when you complete the game it goes to 4)

I'm not sure exactly when they changed the daily rewards to automatically update but
    Can you please change it back to when you open the game
    I used to leave it open overnight so I could play for a bit and then later in the day I would reset and get my bonus sot
    I know they have increase the max on those days but I'm now t sure I get the extra sand every 5 mins until I get back under 80 or if the sot earned as reward is added while above 80

Alternatively couldn't they just add it in the daily achiements so I can claim it when I want to

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Well guys it used to be set at 100 and they lowered it to 80
    It wasn't capped 100 in the past, I got to 120+ SoT before it was nerfed.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    WOW that is commitment - do you literally play this all the time you are awake? If so kudos - I must admit I farm most of the day but have never thought of SoT they way you do! I thought I was a bit addicted too!

Still it is a great idea. Though at times when farming lower levels like Powerslave Madness you often get so much SoT back each round it is difficult to spend them all.
    You know what's worse then this? I do not use auto-play, I always play manually