Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    You find them under Specials, where you also find normal rare souls, sand of time refil.
    Name:  IMG_3225.PNG
Views: 332
Size:  543.6 KB

Thank you! I figured that was the spot, but under my special I don't see Brave New World souls. I did the update, but maybe I need to re-download? Anyone else having this issue?

*UPDATE** In case anyone had the same issue I did: I logged out, deleted my cache, and deleted the app. Then re-downloaded and logged in. The store was updated with BNW Souls.
    Last edited by propagandy; 11-23-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    Add XVX-2243 - Daily Players and will use your trooper.

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    Android
    Is it just me or does somebody else also have the feeling we have more than enough characters in this game.

Not sure if the devs mistake more content with dumping more chars. I would love to have some more stuff to do than autofarming all day. Instead of using all these dev ressources on cahracters they could be used to reinvent the game with a new mode for example: "Turn the tables" mode or call it whatever you like. In this mode the AI would always have the first round. Suddenly you have loads of new campaigns with just a flip ...

Don't get me wrong I love the artwork and the fury of Storm Eddie is stunning. But give me some real stuff to do and more than shoving souls down this book ...

OS
    Android
    Just wanted to make notice of this: Today is the anniversary of the death of Aldous Huxley. Is that a coincidence?

For those who don't know, he's the writer of the novel Brave New World, from which the Maiden song was based on.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Is it just me or does somebody else also have the feeling we have more than enough characters in this game.

Not sure if the devs mistake more content with dumping more chars. I would love to have some more stuff to do than autofarming all day. Instead of using all these dev ressources on cahracters they could be used to reinvent the game with a new mode for example: "Turn the tables" mode or call it whatever you like. In this mode the AI would always have the first round. Suddenly you have loads of new campaigns with just a flip ...

Don't get me wrong I love the artwork and the fury of Storm Eddie is stunning. But give me some real stuff to do and more than shoving souls down this book ...
    The halloween special characters felt a bit rushed and didn't add much to the game for me, but some of these BNW characters actually seem useful. Still, I agree that there are enough characters as it. The problem is that it is too hard get the ones that you are missing. Withut new gameplay, the only sense of progression is getting new characters but for every new character you get, it gets harder to get another new one, so it gets harder and harder to get that sense of progression.

Hopefully the release of BNW characters indicates that BNW will soon be playable, giving us some new content.

I do like your idea of giving a twist to existing dungeons to add some more stuff to complete, but it may be hard to do something sensible that adds some kind of challenge to endgame players. Without a challenge to it, it would just be a little variation to the grinding.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

Not sure if the devs mistake more content with dumping more chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Hopefully the release of BNW characters indicates that BNW will soon be playable, giving us some new content.
    Pretty sure they said the intention was to release the BNW levels, but it got hung up on testing so they just released the characters first just to get something out. Which is good. But your larger point stands: there are tons of characters, it's too hard to outfit them properly, and there's little to do with them but farm the same 2 or 3 levels.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS

Clarification requested from the devs

I had a particularly rough night with some of these 'bugs/bug fixed/developments, and decided it fair and prudent to edit/redact my earlier post (#42) and get all the facts.

What I would like clarification on is this:

There have been reports of performance augmentations of various characters, such as PDK, Allied General, Assassin Golden Son and Angel of Fear. I/we want to know whether some/any of these augmentations are unintentional (Bugs) or intentional (nerfs).

What if any characters have had performance modifications?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Guys do you know what are the requirements to get the meteor talismans ??
    From the challenges window, I clicked on the button to get those, I upgraded 32 talismans to 5* and now I have to reach 100 5* talismans to get comets talismans.
    But no meteor talismans in my team.
    Where are those ??

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Guys do you know what are the requirements to get the meteor talismans ??
    From the challenges window, I clicked on the button to get those, I upgraded 32 talismans to 5* and now I have to reach 100 5* talismans to get comets talismans.
    But no meteor talismans in my team.
    Where are those ??
    check your taslisman inventory. You don't get a message, that new talismans have been added to your inventory. Just if you click it, the next requirement (100 5* for the blue - comet) is shown. the previous - 4x meteor will be in your inventory. If you are over stocked, you'll get the "1 talisman over limit" message on homescreen, just go there and browse - make sure to have enough place left.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    check your taslisman inventory. You don't get a message, that new talismans have been added to your inventory. Just if you click it, the next requirement (100 5* for the blue - comet) is shown. the previous - 4x meteor will be in your inventory. If you are over stocked, you'll get the "1 talisman over limit" message on homescreen, just go there and browse - make sure to have enough place left.

If you are lucky they will be there but sadly there is a bug where they don't appear or register as an achievement earned
    All Sparton said was go through support still waiting for him to turn up and reply to my earlier post

OS
    iOS
    I'm going to complain again. Please skip my post if you don't want to read.
    Sorry. It's a broken record I know.
    Today is the blue lord of light, and I really struggle to put together a team for this one that doesn't take 10 mins to finish a round. I have some of the characters to beat it, but they're in desperate need of talismans. I'd farm the upgrade materials for the talismans but that's not possible at the moment. There is nothing I can do, it's literally pointless for me to play. Game is incredibly broken due to the drop rate. I literally might as well not play today. Game has been like this for months, it's literally only gotten worse for this issue as time has gone on to the point my game progression has stopped. The shard farming is fair and so is the drop rate, finally, so happy, but I can't use these new characters I've upgraded.

And the bugs, just wow, I know you guys are trying hard with the bugs, but there are LOTS of bugs with damage calculations, and crazy stuff like the infinite reflect bug, carriage rider healing bad Guys with his fury, dead characters still attacking or being attacked, there's a laundry list about a thousand miles long here of little stuff I catch everyday. As a community it's extremely difficult to quantify or capture some of these bugs if we don't know things like how physical damage and magic damage are calculated taking into account defence and MR stats. A lot of the time the damage calculations just don't add up, and we suspect it's a bug, but we can't confirm it due to a lack of a working knowledge of the behind the scenes coding. So we have to rely on the dev team to catch these bugs themselves, and they simply aren't being reported and investigated. PvP....
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.