Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Aaaaannnnd...

I knew better, dammit.

20x G/A (from trooper points) souls = not one 3* char, no Eddie.

Broke down, spent $19.99 in the store for ironite, and decided to do one at a time on the BNW souls... I know buying ten would be cheaper, but what if I get what I want on the first couple? After pulling 3* Green Dog, Harpy, and Ox Occultist, I decided that enough was certainly enough.

So. Freaking. Frustrating.
    Sorry for you same for me that loot system is actually a big shit for many players
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I've just noticed that Pharaoh Eddie's fury give invincibility for 2 turns insted of 3 now, is this a bug or a nerf ?

And an another old bug is back, sometimes debuff heal the enemy insted of dealing damage/killing him.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Do you know if devs are working to give meteor talismans to players who didn't receive those ?
    Because of the nature of that bug, you'll need to contact support about that problem for them to gift you the talismans if claiming the achievement did not give them to you. Whatever fix we do will likely only help future players who redeem the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Troll is still bugged. Today I just got a infinite "Miss". The game keeps in loop and you can't do any action besides Options->Quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Shame I was just going to stick him in LOL X - best not bother then. I wonder why they did not fix that part when fixing the rest of it in the mini update last night? Odd.
    This is one of the two known issues ("When using a shield status effect (Reflect Shield, Magma Shield, etc), there is a possibility that the game will enter an infinite loop that requires force closing the app"). I believe the team is still investigating a fix; unlike stuff like the heal shield over healing, it (doesn't look like) a simple value tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Yet another thing i noticed: While playing the bonus levels and leveling my 3 new characters i noticed all 3 are missing from the result screen. Only "bug" i noticed now that none of my 3 new characters (Tailgunner and both rescuers) are noth showing on the result screen. Only my spare and the companion eddie are shown. Yet they still level, no not that big issue
    Yeah, we're seeing smatterings of reports for this... you might be right that it has to do with newly-earned characters. I'll pass along this extra info to the team to see if it helps narrow down the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    You guys (devs) read the bug section right?

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...4419#post24419
    Even though we almost never post in there, we do go through it from time to time to find easy fixes to quickly do and record problems that require more extensive fixes in our internal tracking system.

Thanks for the detailed info about the skill shards thing; most people see the issue go the other way (skill shards not counting), and while I suspected something along the lines of what you posted was possible, it's good to see a consistent set of repro steps to ensure a mixup occurs in the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Sparton, I've just noticed that Pharaoh Eddie's fury give invincibility for 2 turns insted of 3 now, is this a bug or a nerf ?
    That's odd... it looks like a nerf that was planned for a future update closer to the release of PVP, but that shouldn't have gone out yet. It looks like in the flurry of activity to rush out a fix to the major issues some other unintended changes also went live.

I'll work with the team to identify the additional changes and post back here with the results.

And an another old bug is back, sometimes debuff heal the enemy insted of dealing damage/killing him.
    Which debuff(s) are you referring to?

Updated Character Tuning

Additions from initial release of update in blue.

Name:  BNW_Characters_Update_Nov_2016_B.png
Views: 797
Size:  293.0 KB.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Which debuff(s) are you referring to?
    Hard to tell, lots of debuffs were applied when it appened, I was playing the lord of light sentinel dungeon X with the following team:
    - Pharaoh Eddie (100% sur that none of his debuff were applied)
    - The Prisoner (possible debuff : stun)
    - Magus Golden Son (possible debuffs : hp drain from his special move and freeze from talismans)
    - Sentinel Pyro Soldier (possible debuffs : flame from his primary attack, freeze and blind from talisman)
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Anyone else received their Comet Talisman yet?

Sadly I've gotten them and all are Sorcery type which is suicidal for any Magus character. Is the award random or everyone is getting Sorcery?
    Hi Sparton, can you help to shed some light on this? These are the only Comet Talisman in the game...
    LoTB Since June 2016

Hard to tell, lots of debuffs were applied when it appened, I was playing the lord of light sentinel dungeon X with the following team:
    - Pharaoh Eddie (100% sur that none of his debuff were applied)
    - The Prisoner (possible debuff : stun)
    - Magus Golden Son (possible debuffs : hp drain from his special move and freeze from talismans)
    - Sentinel Pyro Soldier (possible debuffs : flame from his primary attack, freeze and blind from talisman)
    Very curious. I've passed along that information to our QA to investigate further. Thanks for the detailed info.

Hi Sparton, can you help to shed some light on this? These are the only Comet Talisman in the game...
    They're the only Comet Talismans in the game for now at least (unless you got them through the Founder's Pack).

The Comet skill is a devastating skill. Although I know that most players seem to disregard any stat bonus that isn't HP, Attack, and Magic, I would encourage players to carefully consider how they can utilize this successfully.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else received their Comet Talisman yet?

Sadly I've gotten them and all are Sorcery type which is suicidal for any Magus character. Is the award random or everyone is getting Sorcery?
    I just got my comet tailismans from the support staff. They were all sorcery wich is sad because until the game changes sorcery tailismans are useless. Kinda disappointed.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is one of the two known issues ("When using a shield status effect (Reflect Shield, Magma Shield, etc), there is a possibility that the game will enter an infinite loop that requires force closing the app"). I believe the team is still investigating a fix; unlike stuff like the heal shield over healing, it (doesn't look like) a simple value tweak.
    I don't have to do a restart on the app on androids, I just need to click on the options icon and choose EXIT which forfeits the trooper points and sands of time....that gets me out of the loop without closing the app.
    Last edited by PsychoEddie; 11-25-2016 at 02:29 AM.