Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I don't have to do a restart on the app on androids, I just need to click on the options icon and choose EXIT which forfeits the trooper points and sands of time....that gets me out of the loop without closing the app.
    Oh, I didn't think that worked. I'll update the post accordingly; thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    Is the change of Mobilize skill live ?

[...]

I didn't test it yet though, maybe the text is outdated?
    It is, it looks like we just missed updating the description text in that update. I'll make sure that's corrected for in a later update.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Sparton, the visual bug with character portraits not showing in the post battle screen seems to affect all characters that was summoned from BNW souls (regardless of if they are new or old characters) and not at all affecting characters pulled from any other kind of souls. Not 100 % sure about this, but it seems very likely. Should help your team find the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    My second Aces High was summoned from legendary soul during the BNW event, also doesn't show in exp screen. My guess is any character summoned after implementation of BNW character event will not appear in exp screen.
    Actually, I just saw our bug ticket for that get resolved; apparently characters in slots 101-125 (ie the newest ones a lot of long-term players would have) are what are affected by the bug. There's already an app store update waiting to be approved to fix a few other major problems, but we'll have a fix for this issue in the one after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    [Some great comments about talismans giving HP vs Def/MR]
    It's definitely expected to build a character with at least some HP from talismans (if not a health talisman or two), but I understand where you're coming from.

The intent for building defenses on a character is to find a good balance between adding HP and adding Def/MR, but it sounds like it's hard to get enough Def and MR to compensate for the amount of HP given. I'll make a task for myself to revisit this and do either something along the lines of what you're suggesting (make such talismans more glass cannon-y by giving more Magic than comparable talismans) or improve the Def/MR given on talismans to encourage more of a balance (or more of a reason to push more HP or more Def/MR depending on your opponent/your team comp).

Quote Originally Posted by Emeldir View Post
    This update expand slots for characters to 125. In game is 142 characters now - still very stupid situation for "catch them all" players, but better than none. Is there any hope for expand character slots for example to 200 in part 2 of this update???
    125 character slots is a technical limit we have right now, but the intent is that character inventory (and talisman inventory) will be expanded much more once we're able to fully test the implications of extending it. It's on our list of things we want to solve sooner rather than later, but without diverting too much attention from releasing PVP.

This is a really good update thanks a lot, I got my Storm Eddie today. Oh Sparton looking at your replies, I think PvP or BNW dungeons are near... Can you confirm this? 😁 Looking forward to future updates!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton, for looking into the skilled/sorcery tailismans. I did find one team that works a complete freeze team with comet. GR, blue cotd, blue masked harpy. Comet and health on cotd and full freeze on harpy. The team works good but fights are long and when you get to a boss your hurting because freeze doesn't stick on most bosses.

Again thanks for looking into it.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Hey guys,

I would like to echo my appreciation for the latest update. I was chomping at the bit hoping for an opportunity to snag meteor and comet! Now to level up tailsmans so I can start playing around with comet too. I notice some people here are frustrated with the new world souls. Personally, I couldn't be happier... I went with two 10 packs thus far to include:

1st set:
    Corrupt Rescuer 4*
    Undead rescuer 3*
    Wicker Golem 3*
    ^ all assassin
    SoL Eddie 3* (magus)
    And the rest usual suspects

2nd set:
    Rainmaker Eddie 5*
    Storm Eddie 3*
    Corrupt Harpy 4*
    ^ all assassin
    Soulless Demon 4* (guardian)
    And a few other misc...

I dropped $50 on the Black Friday special so I might go for one other 10 pack. I like to budget about $20 / month for my love of the game and all the work the dev team puts into the game. Although there can be some frustration with drops it tends to work itself out in the end. I got a couple doubles on the rarer characters but plenty of new one's as well. It looks like the new world souls have a higher percentage of other rare characters esp assassins. Happy turkey leftovers everyone!

-ill
    Last edited by ill; 11-25-2016 at 10:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't spent that kind of money for an android game, much better for a PS4 or PC game

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I wouldn't spent that kind of money for an android game, much better for a PS4 or PC game
    Agreed. I HAVE spent money however. I bought the $20 Alexander's Amphora to buy a 10 rare soul pack early on in the game before learning, and got the usual crap. Just the other day I bought the $29.99 legendary soul pack (the one with 3 days remaining). The "legendary" soul was a fucking 4* pyro dupe. Between the remaining rare souls and the full conversions of Ironite to BNW souls, I have scored the Prisoner, Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, and Corrupt Droids, Sentinel and Gunner.

Had I scored a Rare Eddie, I would be satisfied with him and the Rescuer (with the Prisoner rounding things out in rarity, not overall performance). The fact is that I have ONE somewhat/truly rare Eddie from gaming through July and it makes me sick to think of all the L49 players who have long since abandoned this game with Corrupt Generals, Angels of Fear, Samurai, and Vampire Slayers rotting on defunct accounts when I grind daily, even buy and get the shit end of the stick constantly.

Perception =/= reality I am aware, but it seems like half or more posting walked off with FotD and Storm Eddies through these promos, and I'm blowing money and resources like a fool for droids and pumpkins notwithstanding the vague promises of "increased odds." The bottom line is that the mechanics and development of this game pay no allegiance to the loyal nor to those who pay. This is purely a slot machine dressed up as a vs strategy game, and while that gambling element may appeal to some, it is one of the things I truly detest about this game.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Perception =/= reality I am aware, but it seems like half or more posting walked off with FotD and Storm Eddies through these promos, and I'm blowing money and resources like a fool for droids and pumpkins notwithstanding the vague promises of "increased odds." The bottom line is that the mechanics and development of this game pay no allegiance to the loyal nor to those who pay. This is purely a slot machine dressed up as a vs strategy game, and while that gambling element may appeal to some, it is one of the things I truly detest about this game.
    I still can't decide whether to spend any Ironite on BNW souls. My RNG history isn't great so I am loathe to the idea of possibly wasting it. I actually had made a decision today to buy a pack of 10 (same on Friday). However I pulled a Rare Soul from secret locations on both days and on opening them gave me useless rubbish that I either already had or wasn't that great. This has made me pause on buying the pack now. In all honesty I am only really wanting to chase Storm Eddie from the new characters. Don't get me wrong I know that I could pull some other great chars but when you keep getting not so great pulls you start to think that you are destined to not have great luck with RNG and to just plod along and hope you can pull the new and the older, better chars somewhere, somehow along the line.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I still can't decide whether to spend any Ironite on BNW souls. My RNG history isn't great so I am loathe to the idea of possibly wasting it. I actually had made a decision today to buy a pack of 10 (same on Friday). However I pulled a Rare Soul from secret locations on both days and on opening them gave me useless rubbish that I either already had or wasn't that great. This has made me pause on buying the pack now. In all honesty I am only really wanting to chase Storm Eddie from the new characters. Don't get me wrong I know that I could pull some other great chars but when you keep getting not so great pulls you start to think that you are destined to not have great luck with RNG and to just plod along and hope you can pull the new and the older, better chars somewhere, somehow along the line.
    I hit this promo with everything I had -admittedly little since the mechanics of this game has crippled me (no reg runes + multiple new L 100 characters = endless ironite for SoT with no rare souls in the game anymore has starved me out of ironite among other things). I blew 13K of badges I saved on rare gun/ass souls, blew the few hundred remaining ironite I had on BNW, and sent off a half dozen rare and 3 stacks of regular souls. Out of all of that, the ONLY promo-germane pull was a warrior Corrupt Droid from a regular soul stack, no less.

When I spent $30 I got a legendary soul, some rares and ironite. The legendary was an insult that the upcoming sacrifice had better remedy. The packaged rare souls plus the BNW I spent all the ironite from the deal yielded one very good (Maybe the best) toon and two of the most lackluster. Granted, none of this information is new as opposed to my last post, but here is the point as it relates to you.

BNW soul drops are no guarantee that you will get anything from BNW, much less anything good from BNW. The problem here is the disservice done to us being that Storm is a G/A class. FotD Eddie allowed you to pull via 1,250 badge Sentinel souls. It costs 3X that for one Assassin soul and those drops are very dismal in my experience for rare characters. Thus, BNW souls offer you a bad chance of getting Storm for a high price, whereas G/A souls offer you a terrible chance of getting Storm at an absurd price.

Frankly, I am beginning to rethink promos given the RNG. It seems many pulled FotD after the Halloween promo... even during this one. What that suggests is there is little reason to get excited until they change the RNG, as unlikely as the odds are, I seem similarly as likely to stumble on the character randomly some other time as I am during the promo.

So if you MUST have Storm, BNW souls give you the (somewhat) less-costly advantage of "probably not getting him" over the alternatives.

EDIT: just to prove my point, I tossed the meagre scrapings of my ironite into one BNW soul just now and got the Bruce RTTH "Yaaaaaaaaaaa!" Scream.

Gunner Cotd.

Great pull for a rare soul, but nothing to do with BNW, and not so great for the player with one or the one dying for storm (And inexcusably, it's a MUCH better pull than the legandary soul pull that I paid for with $).
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-26-2016 at 04:14 AM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I just wanted to let you know that with this last small update, consuming marks is working as intended Thanks a lot \m/

Cool update, but the constant crashing makes it unplayable. It's near impossible to play a level that doesn't lock up.