Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    Cool update, but the constant crashing makes it unplayable. It's near impossible to play a level that doesn't lock up.
    Are you using characters that have a reflect shield such as red Troll or blue Allied Soldier? If yes, then I would avoid them until they get this issue fixed.
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, I just wanted to let you know that with this last small update, consuming marks is working as intended Thanks a lot \m/
    Good to know; thanks for chiming in!

If you have Android, there is that Google Play store update that became available within the last 24 hours, which fixes the mark thing and the combat hang that happens with certain kinds of shields. The corresponding update for iOS is still waiting for review, but we hope will be approved and become available some time within the next few days for that platform.

OS
    Android
    Just a heads up, the SIEGE passive seems to be somewhat bugged right now. Previously it would remove 1 turn from buffs on the enemy per character with that passive, per round. Right now it's taking off way more than that for some odd reason. You'll really notice it with a buff heavy team playing on Circle of Fire / Underworld / madness. I'm using Alliance General, Soldier Eddie, and Angel of Pain, and you'll almost always lose 4 rounds worth of buffs on the enemy turn vs. the blue angels, even if one is dead.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Just a heads up, the SIEGE passive seems to be somewhat bugged right now. Previously it would remove 1 turn from buffs on the enemy per character with that passive, per round. Right now it's taking off way more than that for some odd reason.
    Noted. I'll pass that along to investigate.

Sparton

Long time reader, first time asking... Is there still in the short term or long term plans to have an exclusive Eddie through trooper points update? Thought I read that mentioned before.

Something seems to be wrong with my Tailgunner Eddie dmg. Whether Alliance General Power Ability buffed or not, barrage is dealing 4000+dmg?

Critical Strike worked for my allies but not on Eddie?
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Something seems to be wrong with my Tailgunner Eddie dmg. Whether Alliance General Power Ability buffed or not, barrage is dealing 4000+dmg?

Not something to do with the trooper bug, but maybe in reverse? Does it do the same after a force close?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

Working normally here - ATK buff and critical strikes with Barrage using the Generals Power
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Good to know; thanks for chiming in!
    NP, we are all together here Although for the second I thought that red soulless demon's attack skill didn't consume it... I mean, I am certain... But on the rest of my chars it's working... Maybe it just wasn't shown, like damage for CG's Fury... Icon was moved after attack...By the way, is Wicker Man's basic attack supposed to do one round of damage to all enemies except to the one on whom the target circle is at the moment? That one gets two round of damage... Seems a little odd to me Thanks a lot \m/

OS
    iOS
    I was excited to use the new Sentinel Undead Rescuer as he can block beneficial effects. Tried him on the Prisoner in Underworld Madness. Got to the second level with the Trolls and he successfully blocked all of them. Cranked up the Generals buff, released Eddie's Fury and BAM - my team is hit for a boatload of damage from the Reflect Shield!

Is the Trolls Reflect Shield not a beneficial effect? It's in blue so assumed it was. Or does this only block the summoning of additional beneficial effects while leaving those already there in place? Thinking that must be the case...
    Last edited by Nicko; 11-27-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Nicko-0517