Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    You know what's worse then this? I do not use auto-play, I always play manually
    Me too. 250+ SoT burned this past day. 100 SoT is more thsn welcome.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    It wasn't capped 100 in the past, I got to 120+ SoT before it was nerfed.

Wow didn't realize it was nerfed that badly

But most games that have time earned rescourses allow at least 8 hours many allow more than that

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Me too. 250+ SoT burned this past day. 100 SoT is more thsn welcome.
    Wow! I use autoplay almost exclusively and will until there's new content or I get a new character I want to give a spin.

I'm greatly looking forward to PVP or a new world so I can be motivated to play again.

BTW: The update hit the app store this morning (basic tuning adjustments that hit google play last week)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Wow! I use autoplay almost exclusively and will until there's new content or I get a new character I want to give a spin.

I'm greatly looking forward to PVP or a new world so I can be motivated to play again.

BTW: The update hit the app store this morning (basic tuning adjustments that hit google play last week)
    You can't AutoPlay the entire Kingdom/World though right? You still have to manually click on each level, choose your troopers (if applicable), etc. correct? Or am I missing something?

I would love to be able to play an entire Kingdom/World on AutoPlay without any manual intervention.

It is funny reading you guys' comments...I thought that I was the only addicted nutcase...lol! Like another guy said, I keep on checking my pockets to see if I have any ironite! 😁

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    You can't AutoPlay the entire Kingdom/World though right? You still have to manually click on each level, choose your troopers (if applicable), etc. correct? Or am I missing something?

I would love to be able to play an entire Kingdom/World on AutoPlay without any manual intervention.

It is funny reading you guys' comments...I thought that I was the only addicted nutcase...lol! Like another guy said, I keep on checking my pockets to see if I have any ironite! 😁
    Yes, you have to select your ally and hit play (and sell occasional items once over the limit), but still much faster than playing manually

OS
    Android
    It wasn't capped 100 in the past, I got to 120+ SoT before it was nerfed.
    God, I miss the pre-nerf SoT so much! When the 80 sands limit kicked in, it felt like someone has cut the game in half for me!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Yes, you have to select your ally and hit play (and sell occasional items once over the limit), but still much faster than playing manually
    Got it, but you can't play ALL the levels in a World without having to manually click on "Battle" each time for each level, right?

I was wondering if there was some way to play ALL levels in a World automatically until you run out of SoT.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Got it, but you can't play ALL the levels in a World without having to manually click on "Battle" each time for each level, right?

I was wondering if there was some way to play ALL levels in a World automatically until you run out of SoT.
    There is one
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    There is one
    Care to share the secret or point me in the right direction, please? I looked at the guides forum but couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot on advance for your help!

meteor talisman

Hi Sparton, can you help to shed some light on this? These are the only Comet Talisman in the game...
    hi kai i got meteor talisman fierce type, 2 of them. check it out if you want . gerard-7055