Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Many of us would prefer sacrifice very soon. Sparton said it was comming but it was not close to ready. He did say he would look at them moving parts of it up but we haven't heard anything in a while about it. I haven't counted because I keep having to sell off 4 & 5* dupes but I have a ton,around 30, 5* dupes I'd like to sacrifice.

New content and pvp means new characters which I just don't have room for. I'm one of those players that want one of everything. But the that is just not possible in this game unfortunately.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I can live with BNW coming out before sacrifice because those characters are no longer 'new' in conjunction with devs opening another 25 slots (that more or less have since filled), but I too would want to see sacrifice ASAP- certainly before any other major character modules develop like those with FotD promo or BNW promo.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Many of us would prefer sacrifice very soon. Sparton said it was comming but it was not close to ready. He did say he would look at them moving parts of it up but we haven't heard anything in a while about it. I haven't counted because I keep having to sell off 4 & 5* dupes but I have a ton,around 30, 5* dupes I'd like to sacrifice.

New content and pvp means new characters which I just don't have room for. I'm one of those players that want one of everything. But the that is just not possible in this game unfortunately.
    EK

Now I don't care that MUCH to be honest... I had SOLD over 40 4* toons just to have room for another toons I might be getting off BNW souls... To be CLEAR it weren't any dupe Eddies - those I am still holding in my possession, yet toons I had PLENTY of 'em like Harpies or German Troops, Mummy Dogs etc. and I was completely SURE I don't want them and won't ever use them... Evolving them just for achievement and then goodbye... When I will get another ones for some time I WILL DO the same without looking for sacrifice... It seems that Maiden will release a new record much sooner than sacrifice happen

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    For me is not strictly a problem of avaible slots for now(even if with the daily challenge to summon souls, sometimes happens that i get a worthy char to keep, so the free slots are slowly decreasing).

It's more about the fact that i'm waiting to open all my rare souls at once, so that later - depending on what i get - i can decide on which char i should focus, to improve it with all the skillshards i'm putting aside for weeks now.
    But of course i can't do this until i get rid of all the dupes i have, so at the moment the game is all about grinding everyday waiting for the moment when i'll finally boost up my new squad...but until then it's kinda boring

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    For me is not strictly a problem of avaible slots for now(even if with the daily challenge to summon souls, sometimes happens that i get a worthy char to keep, so the free slots are slowly decreasing).

It's more about the fact that i'm waiting to open all my rare souls at once, so that later - depending on what i get - i can decide on which char i should focus, to improve it with all the skillshards i'm putting aside for weeks now.
    But of course i can't do this until i get rid of all the dupes i have, so at the moment the game is all about grinding everyday waiting for the moment when i'll finally boost up my new squad...but until then it's kinda boring
    Yup, boring. Need something fast...

OS
    Android
    Is there a planned update to fix the newly introduced bugs from this one?
    Like the Red Troll miss Loop, Not being able to consume Assassin marks, random bleed effects being applied (maybe from assassin mark).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonNikolov View Post
    Is there a planned update to fix the newly introduced bugs from this one?
    Like the Red Troll miss Loop, Not being able to consume Assassin marks, random bleed effects being applied (maybe from assassin mark).
    the troll missing loop has already been fixed
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android

Since runes added to store...

So there are clearly some updates which don't get their own thread, but just posting here as some of us are having problems since the most recent additions to the game, and I guess the devs are more likely to see it here:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...anged-recently

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Started one morning: started app as usual on my tablet. Loading never ended, it just got to 75% and no matter how many times I restarted the game, it did the same thing. Fired off a message to support but I don't expect to hear back. Cleared data, uninstalled/reinstalled. Same issue.

Wanted to make sure my troopers got badges so I installed on my phone. Great for about 2 days, then the same bug. So... Clear data, uninstall, reinstall, and works fine until I log out. Then same loading issue next time. I'd rather not have to reinstall every single day.

Now, not only do I have to reinstall but performance is soooooo sloooooow - takes minutes to switch to my team or even upgrade a talisman.

Both phone (HTC 10) and tablet (Galaxy tab4) are Android but not the same version, and both have exact same problem.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Yeah something is definitely not right. I haven't been able to play reliably in about 22 hours now. If I get in, everything is seriously choppy. It's like playing on a high packet loss connection.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Same here. The game has been quite choppy today for me too. Even worse, I've been getting a ton of server errors / crashes at the very end of battles. Looks like it might be time for some more server maintenance. Going to take a break since I've lost about half of the trooper badges I've attempted today.