Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    And it begun...
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    no news from sparton? either big surprise or big depression :-)
    I'm hoping more people will find it a pleasant surprise? It's not immediately giving access to BNW or PVP, but... you'll see within the next day or so. Keep an eye on the usual Game Updates subforum, but also the General Discussions subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    lets's hope for the christmas surprise :-) *very exited*
    It's actually not explicitly holiday-related, but we have something awesome cooking in parallel with this update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm hoping more people will find it a pleasant surprise? It's not immediately giving access to BNW or PVP, but... you'll see within the next day or so. Keep an eye on the usual Game Updates subforum, but also the General Discussions subforum.

It's actually not explicitly holiday-related, but we have something awesome cooking in parallel with this update.
    thank you for the information, although it's somewhat cryptic ;-) but i'm really looking forward to the new changes!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

You had my curiosity Sparton, now you have my interest.

Cryptic for sure, but now I'm curious to see what this is if it isn't BNW or PVP.

Night City, or am I just being too hopeful how?
    Last edited by nuclear1250; 12-12-2016 at 10:50 PM.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    You had my curiosity Sparton, now you have my interest.

Cryptic for sure, but now I'm curious to see what this is if it isn't BNW or PVP.

Night City, or am I just being too hopeful how?
    Too hopeful I think. But that would be nice!

OS
    Android
    Come on, I will explode like a Assasin Mine ,upon death, while waiting.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

New update thread is up: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4517

It looks like it's propagating to the various app stores quicker than we figured, so maintenance mode should be ending soon. You'll need that new update first, so grab it if you can!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    As soon as I started the game, it popped up saying "Attention! This version is out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version!" ... so I hit okay and was taken to the Google Play Store. The update installed successfully, but when I reopened the game, I got the same message. So I restarted my device: same message. Then I uninstalled the game and restarted my device and then reinstalled the game: same message. Has it finally happened? Am I now officially locked out? It would seem so...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    As soon as I started the game, it popped up saying "Attention! This version is out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version!" ... so I hit okay and was taken to the Google Play Store. The update installed successfully, but when I reopened the game, I got the same message. So I restarted my device: same message. Then I uninstalled the game and restarted my device and then reinstalled the game: same message. Has it finally happened? Am I now officially locked out? It would seem so...
    Same issue here.
    Relentless-3385

I'm seeing this exact same issue as well.