Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Seems one other change was the order of talismans when you click on a slot. If its blue, it now seems blue ones come up first. Nice!

But anyone work out how the order is selected for any colour talisman slot? I seem to get a mix, but cant figure out if its random or based on a 'suggested' talisman colour...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Is it just me, or has the AI been getting better with the last few updates? It seems much more efficient now compared with a few months ago, and I just saw Soldier Eddie use his heal on auto play. First time I've ever seen that happen.
    Yeah i noticed that too. Had to be in today's update. I've never seen any Eddie switch to past or future before on auto. I was kinda freaked out when it happened.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Is it just me, or has the AI been getting better with the last few updates? It seems much more efficient now compared with a few months ago, and I just saw Soldier Eddie use his heal on auto play. First time I've ever seen that happen.
    Reeb99

I spot this too... As CR Eddie heals his mate around on auto play... First time I thought it was just coincidence, after a few more - dunno... Maybe AI was improved a bit in fact?

Not playing that much with CR now though... As finally made all talis to max with GR - I am learning this new Eddie

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Okay.. Here is some results:

I don't have a lot of ironite to buy brave New souls. I just had 10 rare souls staying there and had 4 rare gunner & assassin souls. Prayed to RNGESUS and dropped them:

10 rare souls = 3 x Rare Corrupt Owl cultist (my fav), 2 x Rare Corrupt Ox cultist ( I know you can't be without your best friend), some more rare-gulars and..

One Sentinel Undead Rescuer. Skills looks good.

4 rare gunner & assassin souls= 2x Newborn of Light ( gunner), 1x Rocket dog (gunner, my third one )

And one STORM EDDIE. Which is my first assassin Eddie

Well, not bad.. I got it!
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-23-2016 at 02:54 AM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Okay.. Here is some results:

I don't have a lot of ironite to buy brave New souls. I just had 10 rare souls staying there and had 4 rare gunner & assassin souls. Prayed to RNGESUS and stopped them:

10 rare souls = 3 x Rare Corrupt Owl (my fav), 2 x Corrupt Ox cultist ( I know you can't be without your best friend), some more raregulars and..
    osiris

I've made this mistake as well As I had more rare souls I silly thought that some of the new characters I will get from there... None...

So, I've risked (miss those 900 though could be LOT of time refills - I had no free refills anymore) and made it...

But from this I've read earlier many people weren't that lucky as I did...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

Alliance general problem

Alliance general doesn't steal power he does steal the fury but the chance is like 10% with the new update my general is suppose to have 70% chance to steal power and fury this character is key for my team I hope the team fix it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Alliance general doesn't steal power he does steal the fury but the chance is like 10% with the new update my general is suppose to have 70% chance to steal power and fury this character is key for my team I hope the team fix it
    I didn't read about any nerf to AG. Did they do something to it without saying. If they nerfed him I'll be pissed I just used all my trooper points to max him out.

I hope or this is a mistake.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

AG buffs doesn't seems to help to boost damage as much as it used to be, not sure they nerf his buffs or my other characters...
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    AG buffs doesn't seems to help to boost damage as much as it used to be, not sure they nerf his buffs or my other characters...
    That's been bugged for a while. It's back to where it used to be when I first pulled him, at least if my memory is right. It wasn't supposed to guarantee critical hits, just a reasonable chance. He's stealing 5 power now though, instead of the usual 4. I'm still stealing lots of both power and fury though.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-23-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    And that is another one it doesn't boost damage of my characters as well