Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    That's been bugged for a while. It's back to where it used to be when I first pulled him, at least if my memory is right. It wasn't supposed to guarantee critical hits, just a reasonable chance. He's stealing 5 power now though, instead of the usual 4. I'm still stealing lots of both power and fury though.
    The blue number that pops up to indicate that power has been stolen says +1 for me, although he does steal 5 power.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    My CR Eddie has used his "Life Line" skill that gives "Spell Vamp" (heals according to magic attacks) but never his real heal thingy "Preserve". Lucky me that my main allies are a Hellhound and a Red Troll that benefit not the slightest from this brilliant move of my CR. So I named my CR "Baldrick" because he must have a cunning plan ...
    I have seen him use Preserve once, when all characters were pretty low on health. I don't really watch while it auoplays so it could have happened more than once of course. But he does indeed use Spell Vamp in situations where it really isn't needed, but that is in line with how the AI normally works.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS
    Sigh....

Bought 30 of the new BNW souls and got zero new characters.

Just 2 four star characters I already have.

So much for a brave new world (and an increased drop rate).......

OS
    Android

The problem with BNW character drops is...

... they increase the chance of getting them, but do not decrease the chance of getting the others. So you'll keep getting more of the same and wasting lots of ironite.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    ... they increase the chance of getting them, but do not decrease the chance of getting the others. So you'll keep getting more of the same and wasting lots of ironite.
    Well, since you always get a character, an increased chance for some automatically means a decreased chance for others.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Seems like the problem with burning talismans were fixed with this update, now they do inflict 1-3 burns on perfect hits again.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Limduls View Post
    Sigh....

Bought 30 of the new BNW souls and got zero new characters.

Just 2 four star characters I already have.

So much for a brave new world (and an increased drop rate).......
    Ouch! Meanwhile I got storm eddie on my third BNW soul... And Witkacy got 4 of the new bnw chars from one pack!

Sorry you lucked out
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Ouch! Meanwhile I got storm eddie on my third BNW soul... And Witkacy got 4 of the new bnw chars from one pack!

Sorry you lucked out
    always same players don't have luck no....?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Okay, so this is almost definitely the dumbest question I've asked on this forum, but where can I buy BNW souls? I only see the usual soul offerings in my store. I don't want to buy a bunch of souls only to find out those aren't the ones I want.
    Add XVX-2243 - Daily Players and will use your trooper.

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    Okay, so this is almost definitely the dumbest question I've asked on this forum, but where can I buy BNW souls? I only see the usual soul offerings in my store. I don't want to buy a bunch of souls only to find out those aren't the ones I want.
    You find them under Specials, where you also find normal rare souls, sand of time refil.