Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post 22-Nov-16 update bug

New bug that when playing LOL in the time rift on level X. It randomly crashes and your only option is to bail out and abandon the game. When you take a hit from the enemy, it will repeatedly report the damage over and over very quickly for about a minute and then hang. You can't do anything other than exit the game... lose the sands of time and any trooper points you would have earned. I'm playing with my standard team so I didn't trooper points but I lost 16 SoT due to the crash. I'm using blue allied soldier, GR Eddie, Warrior Troll and Warrior COTD if that helps. Thought I'd point it out since I was playing this level throughout the day with no crashes and now post update I've played 4 times level X and it hung twice. Just an FYI...

OS
    iOS
    This sounds a lot like the old reflect shield bug. Before the new devs got the game. It would do that when blue allied soldier had his shield up while the enemy had a reflect shield up too. Damage would just bounce back and forth in an infinite loop.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Sidney, does it look like this when it hangs?

(that is a warrior troll hidden behind the health spam)

Name:  IMG_2558.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  169.9 KB
    Last edited by twc; 11-23-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: more info
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

Quote Originally Posted by twc View Post

Looks exactly like that... the one time it did it, it was a miss... and the "Miss" alert must have flashed 500-1000 times before it stopped and hung... same end result as the old "reflect " bug, but this one scrolls the last attack over and over before it actually makes you abandon the round

Does it during the normal campaigns as well...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    iOS
    I had the MISS happen to me as well
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

OS
    Android
    I haven't ran into those issues, but I don't use "shield" characters. So maybe bench the troll and allied soldier for now?
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I haven't ran into those issues, but I don't use "shield" characters. So maybe bench the troll and allied soldier for now?
    Yeah... I was dreading that option... I don't use the reflect on Blue Allied Soldier but since the Troll has that as a possible passive I suppose I need to see if my Warrior Angel is up to the task. Really need to do more work on his talismans but most of them are low 5* due to the lack of runes I need lately. Suppose it's worth a shot. Just wanted to bring the issue to light so it can be fixed... gonna miss my troll... :-( Worked so hard to get him where he is and now have to sit him hurts a bit!!

OS
    Android
    The game is almost unplayable do to this glitch.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by twc View Post

It looks exactly like that for me. I won a warrior troll today, got excited and wanted to use it, but it's just forcing me to exit a dungeon when I use it. There's no crash, it's just like the game goes into pause mode.