Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    No worries, I'm always happy to help.
    You don't have Eternity Eddie, but if you're lucky he'll drop in an eternal soul.

If you would like to have a maxed and sharded Phantom Eddie with Venom* and Immortality talismans as a trooper, send me a request at HK47-4404, I play almost every day, but don't always get through all my troopers. (Carriage Rider is close to the start so he should get used often)

*Venom talismans are excellent, and quite easy to get for blood fragments. I recommend you get a set with blood frags for a group attacker. They really elevated my game in Night City and PvP
    Last edited by HK-47; 02-09-2019 at 01:25 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    No worries, I'm always happy to help.
    You don't have Eternity Eddie, but if you're lucky he'll drop in an eternal soul.

If you would like to have a maxed and sharded Phantom Eddie with Venom* and Immortality talismans as a trooper, send me a request at HK47-4404, I play almost every day, but don't always get through all my troopers. (Carriage Rider is close to the start so he should get used often)

*Venom talismans are excellent, and quite easy to get for blood fragments. I recommend you get a set with blood frags for a group attacker. They really elevated my game in Night City and PvP
    Well with the lack of the proper toons and skill sets Nightmare city is out of my reach for now!! Unless I Trooper it, but even then my Groupies fall short
    But you seem to already know that! Added you just now!
    !!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    Request confirmed.

Don't worry about Night City too much, I've been playing since December 2016 and don't get higher than Duelist 1 and Night City gave me a ton of trouble. It took some powerful and hard to get characters (Phantom, Horus and Minazuki) to finally clear it.

Just take things one step at a time and you'll get there eventually.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Request confirmed.

Don't worry about Night City too much, I've been playing since December 2016 and don't get higher than Duelist 1 and Night City gave me a ton of trouble. It took some powerful and hard to get characters (Phantom, Horus and Minazuki) to finally clear it.

Just take things one step at a time and you'll there eventually.
    So what are you recommending I use your trooper for? To clarify before I Good it up!??

OS
    iOS
    He will definitely make Lord of Light easier. Any cosmos battles you haven't done will benefit from him too. He will probably help most with the special dungeons that periodically come, although I suspect you have other troopers that will as well.

OS
    Android
    Yes I have all of those cosmos at "X"... And a few to go in the gardens and the rest... Well since I have made modifications with greater understanding of my characters some of those Have been easier, with the help of Troopers! Yours will be challenged Next!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Yes I have all of those cosmos at "X"... And a few to go in the gardens and the rest... Well since I have made modifications with greater understanding of my characters some of those Have been easier, with the help of Troopers! Yours will be challenged Next!!
    Maiden68, send you a trooper request.

I have a pretty large team, feel free to choice who I will set as champion.

But I think Killer Prime (actual) will be very helpful.