Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I used to use them on Gunner Demon spawn. The huge attack boost was welcome for his single target hit, and if power wasn't a problem I could drop the meteor on the opponent too. Tho I have more worthwhile characters for them now.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    So how does this work??

Name:  IMG_20190201_174947-640x360.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  72.2 KB
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-02-2019 at 11:34 PM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    They are good on red corrupt rescuer who can take advantage of the additional per burn

Pair that with the new blue banshee and you can build a mid tier burn team, throw in wicker man or crusader Eddie and ur good

But it’s easily replaced by Icarus, Daedalus or good ol Beelzubub.

The only character that I have a set of these on anyways
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-03-2019 at 07:28 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Problem with Meteors and Rages is that any character that can take them can also take Echo, which is a much better set

OS
    iOS
    For me it depend on who you use them on. I love this set on lower tier characters for gauntlet - use them every time as they are just pretty nasty when they hit! These four sets that you can get are often overlooked as a good alternative route in gauntlet and in soem other PVE situations.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    For me it depend on who you use them on. I love this set on lower tier characters for gauntlet - use them every time as they are just pretty nasty when they hit! These four sets that you can get are often overlooked as a good alternative route in gauntlet and in some other PVE situations.
    Fair point actually, I do in fact use them on lower tier characters to great effect in the Gauntlet, especially when going second. But as I level up warriors, the slightly less effective meteor and rage talismans get swapped for echos when I have them

I do love comet and quake a lot though

OS
    Android
    Best 4set is Quake for me, I run all Ward for hi magic damage + extra turn and they stun often

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Fair point actually, I do in fact use them on lower tier characters to great effect in the Gauntlet, especially when going second. But as I level up warriors, the slightly less effective meteor and rage talismans get swapped for echos when I have them

I do love comet and quake a lot though
    Well I got lucky with Quake and echoes wasn't sure where to put echoes either, and a full set of meateor, with my current characters and their builds I'm sure I got something I can work with... Any ideas on that?
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    I use meteors on Warrior Chopper and it packs a heavy hit. Mostly use him in dailies and Gauntlet.

OS
    iOS
    Not got a warrior chopper - one of the few I have missed! But you can use meteor and or rage spear on demon dog - he can be a brutal pest!

Quake work on loads and swap them about a lot - I had them on Horus but also on several others with the possibillity of four green slots. They are just a bonus to have in most characters they fit! Not sure about best fit but if you need a sturdy stunner they work!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496