Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Absent some surprise soul drop, I am pretty much done with the event and have walked away with the following haul:

- Storm Eddie
    - Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
    - Warrior Corrupt Droid x2
    - Gunner Corrupt Droid
    - Sentinel Corrupt Droid
    - The Prisoner
    - Gunner CotD
    - Gunner Possessed Rockets x3
    - Gunner Dog x2

In short, it is quite an amazing haul... with a very distinct catch. I spent every resource I had... ironite, badges, and souls and only managed to walk away with a dog, rockets X2, and both warrior Droids. All the other stuff came from the luck of the draw, compliments of all the BNW souls I bought for $36.00 via the $29.99 and $5.99 deals. Even then, my "legendary soul" was the fucking pyro soldier. Meanwhile, 3* Owl cultists from BNW souls and undead Axis Soldiers from rare G/A souls pretty much summed the bulk of my experiences.

For those who miss Storm Eddie, I predict some of you will find him in a rare G/A soul eventually... perhaps in dupes.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

Good for you...spent 3000 Ironites with Zero 4* nor storm Eddie. I wish they will just reward me with Storm Eddie after spending so much...this sucks.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Summary,
    after 35 normal 3* souls, 9 gunner souls 3*, 30 bnw souls (3500 irons) i got the following

1 storm eddie
    1 Cyborg Eddie
    1 COTD gunner
    3 Golden sons assasin
    3 Undead Rescuers (2 assasin and 1 sentinel
    1 Warrior Troll
    1 Warrior Rocket Dog
    2 Corrupt Rescuers (1 Gunner and 1 Magus)
    2 Warrior Corrupt Droids
    3 Axis Bombers (assasins)

All the others are toons already deleted.

A lot of work to do, started ofc with COTD.....
    Fakos13

OS
    Android
    From one 10 pack i got storm eddie, warrior droid and 8x duplicates (4 of which where from the pool of 10) Overall fairly so-so, but at least I got the new Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Wow, the disparity between the luckiest & least lucky is pretty large eh!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    After a few BNW souls I decided that they are not worth it. But my Storm Eddie was already hidden in the second soul. I did not pull any of the other characters either but I really don't need any of them.

I did a little gamble with normal 3* souls (4 of them) and my 3* GUN/ASS that I saved and bought 3* Warrior (2) and 3* Sentinel (2). I spent them in this order. The first sentinel sould gave me my first General. So I saved the other sentinel soul for the next event and am very happy about this pull. Has nothing to do with the event but still made my day ...
    Last edited by hold; 11-28-2016 at 10:41 AM.

OS
    Android
    I bought the 10 BNW souls pack with Ironites and 2 Rare G/A with trooper points (I had 17.500 points, so it was perfect for 2 skill shards and 2 Rare G/A).

I got Artillery Dog, Assassin Golden Sun, second CR Eddie, Pharaoh Dog King, Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist, Pharaoh Dog and Desert Marauder.

0 new chars. The only dupe char is CR Eddie, so I'm quite happy with the result, specially with Assassin Golden Sun.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakos13 View Post
    Summary,
    after 35 normal 3* souls, 9 gunner souls 3*, 30 bnw souls (3500 irons) i got the following

1 storm eddie
    1 Cyborg Eddie
    1 COTD gunner
    3 Golden sons assasin
    3 Undead Rescuers (2 assasin and 1 sentinel
    1 Warrior Troll
    1 Warrior Rocket Dog
    2 Corrupt Rescuers (1 Gunner and 1 Magus)
    2 Warrior Corrupt Droids
    3 Axis Bombers (assasins)

All the others are toons already deleted.

A lot of work to do, started ofc with COTD.....
    This is the most amazing haul I've ever seen...

Cyborg Eddie - Troll - Rocket Dog - Gunner COTD - Assassin GS - that's insane!!!

Congrats!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I spent most of last week grinding Battlefield Hard to get to 1800 Ironite, and I just dumped 20 BNW Souls. IMO, an incredibly divisive pull:

The bad and the dupes: 1 Speed of Light Eddie, 1 Warrior Soulless Demon, 2 Wickerdog Queens, 2 Harpies, 1 Desert Guardian, 1 Sentinel Allied Soldier, 1 Warrior Possessed Rockets, 3 Desert Warriors, 1 Rock Golem, 1 Warrior Golden Son, 1 Magus Newborn of Light, 1 Assassin Axis Soldier

The new: 1 Storm Eddie, 1 Assassin and 1 Sentinel Undead Rescuer

The WTF: I got F'in Visions Eddie. Yay???

The Undead Rescuers don't look too great, but I will level up Storm Eddie a bit. I hope to have Talismans ready for him by 2018
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-28-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I spent most of last week grinding Battlefield Hard to get to 1800 Ironite
    Wow, didn't know Battlefield Hard was the best place to drop Ironites. Boss level?