Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

The BNW promo scores thread

Day 1:

Blew my handful rare souls on hand and got a PDK amidst the dupe trash. I lit off my first stack of reg souls and managed to score a corrupt droid. Second/final stack brought the usual vend trash. Despite the bad "2-pumpkin FotD fiasco" taste in my mouth, I blew what ironite I could on BNW souls, and got screwed on every one in the handful. Asking myself if I wanted to go double or nothing, I threw trooper badges to the wind on 3 G/A rare souls and the remainder on G/A reg souls.

Gunner Possessed Rockets, Assassin Golden Son (dupe), Gunner Dog on the rare and all trash on the regs.

PDK, GS, Rockets, Dog, & corrupt droid sounds like a pretty great Tuesday, but for the fact I am down 500 ironite, some 13k+ badges, and not one of the BNW souls worked out. Not sure how I'm feeling since this is the bulk of what I can throw towards the promo other than a few solid days worth of rewards.

How have you fared so far?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Day 1:

Blew my handful rare souls on hand and got a PDK amidst the dupe trash. I lit off my first stack of reg souls and managed to score a corrupt droid. Second/final stack brought the usual vend trash. Despite the bad "2-pumpkin FotD fiasco" taste in my mouth, I blew what ironite I could on BNW souls, and got screwed on every one in the handful. Asking myself if I wanted to go double or nothing, I threw trooper badges to the wind on 3 G/A rare souls and the remainder on G/A reg souls.

Gunner Possessed Rockets, Assassin Golden Son (dupe), Gunner Dog on the rare and all trash on the regs.

PDK, GS, Rockets, Dog, & corrupt droid sounds like a pretty great Tuesday, but for the fact I am down 500 ironite, some 13k+ badges, and not one of the BNW souls worked out. Not sure how I'm feeling since this is the bulk of what I can throw towards the promo other than a few solid days worth of rewards.

How have you fared so far?
    Pulled a gunner soul in the dungeons and got yet another newborn of light. All of the normal souls I've cashed in have produced nothing but garbage but that is what I was expecting. I wish when the comment of "Produces a much better / higher chance of getting a new / rare character" is used that it actually gave you the % chance of how likely you are to attain that. Like... out of 100 rare souls you are 3% likely to get what you are looking for. If the chance is higher, and your likelihood of pulling the rare toon is .05% out of 100, I think people would not waste the ironite or hard to find rare souls. I've been reserving my trooper points for skill shards for a few months since I've been burned way too many times in the past... but when a new "Enhancement" comes along with new toons you want to experiment with... I always end up burning ironite and trooper points to see if it's worth it. I usually end up with something fun after spending a ton of resources but in the end it wasn't always worth it. However sometimes it pays off. Suppose this is like a slot machine but it takes longer to get the inventory to pull the handle...

OS
    iOS
    2 gun/ass souls and 11 3 star souls got me 2 different droids. There ok I guess , at least there new . Got to play my friends undead space guy and he seamed solid . Got to play my friends space girl and she's awesome, I really want one . With Christmas presents and bills my money's tied up right now . I have 1,000 ironit to last me for along time . Do I blow it all right now and be all out ? I use 1 or 2 sands of time a day , because trooper points . Gamble for space girl or have lots of sands of time ? What should I do ??💀

OS
    iOS
    bought 10 BNW souls. A few OK pulls, mostly not so great. Did get an Assassin Undead Rescuer, who is pretty unimpressive. Maybe leveled up he's better, but he looks like zombie Buzz Lightyear as a colorguard. Plus his power ability is 25% chance to doom, which deals high damage (kills?) after 4 turns. I can't remember the last time a battle went past 2 turns, so that's not going to be very helpful.

I'll buy another 10 tomorrow looking for the gunner girl (Corrupt Rescuer). She looks awesome.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS

I gambled!

Well I blew all my ironit, 10 more special BNW souls . I dropped them all at once and I didn't get red eyes, so I started screaming out of frustration as I thought I wasted 900 more ironit , but then pops up lightning throwing cloud Eddie. I went from super pissed to so stoked in 3 seconds.

I kinda wanted the space girl more but I like this new Eddie, he's bad ass . Might be the best assassin Eddie. Got a kick out of his fury

So 1800 ironit = 20 BNW 3star souls + 2 3star ass/gun souls =
    STORM Eddie and 2 weak ass droids

Was it worth it ???? It all depends on how much I like stormy and how rare he really is .

OS
    iOS
    I guess I was lucky, I pulled a Nomad, one more Mummy Eddie but Alo 2 Storm Eddies, a corrupt droid and a rescuer...

OS
    Android
    I spent 25 Magus Souls I had saved up in a desperate bid to finally get the Carriage Rider, but maybe also the 4* Corrupt Rescuer.

NOPE

Another Angel of Pain, another Speed of Light and 23 toons that went straight to the trash.

Sigh

I'll use one of my 99 common soul stacks tomorrow and see what I'll get.
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-23-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

2 stacks of 10 souls and many many Trash (4 undead soldier gunner, maybe it's sales for them today)!!!
    But I finaly got 1 undead rescuer (Assassin) and 2 corrupt rescuer (Magus).
    No Eddie, I haven't luck with Eddies...
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I spent 25 Magus Souls I had saved up in a desperate bid to finally get the Carriage Rider, but maybe also the 4* Corrupt Rescuer.

NOPE

Another Angel of Pain, another Speed of Light and 23 toons that went straight to the trash.

Sigh

I'll use one of my 99 common soul stacks tomorrow and see what I'll get.
    Don't use common souls! Save them for the daily challenges. You can't get anything better than a 3star char

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    bought 10 BNW souls. A few OK pulls, mostly not so great. Did get an Assassin Undead Rescuer, who is pretty unimpressive. Maybe leveled up he's better, but he looks like zombie Buzz Lightyear as a colorguard. Plus his power ability is 25% chance to doom, which deals high damage (kills?) after 4 turns. I can't remember the last time a battle went past 2 turns, so that's not going to be very helpful.

I'll buy another 10 tomorrow looking for the gunner girl (Corrupt Rescuer). She looks awesome.
    LOL... Buzz Lightyear is exactly what I thought of when I saw that toon!!!