Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Well, it's mostly that AMOLAD Hard and Powerslave Madness are the hardest levels you can do at 4 SoT (which translates to more levels you can play per day, which translates to an increased chance of Ironite).

Only reason I did Battlefield and not KotS is because I accidentally sold a stack of 1* red evo runes last week and I want them back.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I opened 27 BNW souls and got this:

- Vampire hunter eddie
    - Corrupt droid (gunner)
    - 3 Undead rescuer (sentinel, assasin x2)
    - 2 Newborn of light (gunner)
    - A lot of trash 3*
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=Nicko;24791]This is the most amazing haul I've ever seen...

Cyborg Eddie - Troll - Rocket Dog - Gunner COTD - Assassin GS - that's insane!!!

Congrats![/QUOTe

Thanks a lot my friend
    Fakos13

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    bought 10 BNW souls. A few OK pulls, mostly not so great. Did get an Assassin Undead Rescuer, who is pretty unimpressive. Maybe leveled up he's better, but he looks like zombie Buzz Lightyear as a colorguard. Plus his power ability is 25% chance to doom, which deals high damage (kills?) after 4 turns. I can't remember the last time a battle went past 2 turns, so that's not going to be very helpful.

I'll buy another 10 tomorrow looking for the gunner girl (Corrupt Rescuer). She looks awesome.
    Bought another 10 BNW souls a few days ago, and another 3-4 after that. Got the warrior & gunner droids, who look OK.

Then last night I went for 1 more BNW soul (nearly exhausting my ironite supply) and pulled... GUNNER CORRUPT RESCUER! Pretty excited. I had all but given up hope on her. Now to find the best talismans for her.
    Arcturus-1987