OS
    Android

another 10 rare souls open

another 10 rare souls ( who take me some weeks to have it) open and:
    1 shit new born of light 4*( have many of them), 1 rocket dog 4*( same), 1 CR eddie (have 2...), 1 allied soldier ( have 3...), one red golden son ( have many only need purple...), 2 shit axis soldier, 1 ocultit and 2 undead allied soldier
    I'm totally bored ..
    Only useless shit again after my 20 bnw open yesterday (only crap too)
    Last edited by blade685; 11-24-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry man. What can I say? Maybe if you were nicer to the RNG it might treat you better?

At the same time, maybe you are due for some bad luck considering you have CR, PDK AND CG! I've been opening souls forever hoping for one or any of them.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Sorry man. What can I say? Maybe if you were nicer to the RNG it might treat you better?

At the same time, maybe you are due for some bad luck considering you have CR, PDK AND CG! I've been opening souls forever hoping for one or any of them.
    Yes but never loot good after them....
    No ass golden son, red troll, nomad or alli general for exemple who are much better than CG or PDK ( don't use it soon, not so good)

OS
    Android
    Relax man. You have a pretty good stable of characters right now. Try harder to see the fun in playing the game and trying out different strategies instead of being obsessed with the "catch em all" mentality. If that's what you want to do, Pokemon Go might be more your speed. We all get tons of dupes. Either sell them and move on, or level them up for when sacrifice comes along.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

You got 3 4* characters also one of them is an Eddie which I don't have and I have been playing this game since 6th of july. These are terrific drops. The fact that you already have these characters is a little disappointing. But I think you are over exaggerating, 3/10 is a really good ratio, so I think you should not be complaining this much.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    You got 3 4* characters also one of them is an Eddie which I don't have and I have been playing this game since 6th of july. These are terrific drops. The fact that you already have these characters is a little disappointing. But I think you are over exaggerating, 3/10 is a really good ratio, so I think you should not be complaining this much.
    i had all of them and sold them all no need them again and again ( terrific drop useless loot for you?)
    I have 3 CR eddies, 6 SOL eddies and only need one for exemple
    Last edited by blade685; 11-24-2016 at 11:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    Sometimes the great RNG-sus dealing out crap is for the best. Might not seem that way, but getting everything you want every time would make the game very boring very quickly. By getting characters you wouldn't normally want, you can find some really neat teams/toons you wouldn't think of otherwise (like PSS).

On the other hand, dupes can feel more of a let down as you aren't getting anything new, hopefully the sacrifice feature will give some benefit to this.

Good luck in future souls, you'll get the good stuff eventually
    Switch-2264
    Trooper list full, but will try to accept new requests when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i had all of them and sold them all no need them again and again ( terrific drop useless loot for you?)
    I have 3 CR eddies, 6 SOL eddies and only need one for exemple
    The ratio (3 premium out of 10) is terrific. When I opened 10 souls I haven't got any premium chars. Dupe characters are not terrific of course.