OS
    Android

Magus LoL dungeon team

Please I need some serious advice... I have a great Warrior team, but worthless against the Magus. I also have a great Magus team, but takes forever to kill other Magus. My Sentinel team is just meh, I don't seen to have enough firepower to finish this dungeon w/o taking forever.

The one guy I saw that destroys here is the Sentinel Soulless Demon, wich I don't have. Also my green talismans are all in 30/40s because I could barely maximize one health overwhelming...

Lemme post my Sentinel team and you guys can help me out:

5* Mummy Eddie with 5 4* health ward + 1 4* Ivory Arcane almost maxed skills
    5* Angel of Strife with 5 5* health overwhelming + 1 4* Penetrating Arcane
    5* Desert Guardian
    4* Allied Bomber Boy
    4* Undead Rescuer
    4* Golden Son
    4* Haunted Pumpkin
    4* Pyro Soldier

I also got a maxed 5* Assassin Golden son and a 4* Gunner Corrupt Rescuer but they don't seen to be doing enough damage...

Please I need help getting a good team for this dungeon, you can check me to see my team: Frost-6115 thanks in advance!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I use the Alliance General (from troopers, don't have him myself), Sentinel Soulless Demon with a blind set and an energy set, Carriage Rider Eddie and the Nomad.

This team is perhaps not optimal but it works quite well. The Demon and General does good damage, blinds, taunts, steal power (and fury), and then there's the Generals great buffing. With all the stolen power, there is enough for the Nomad to do his power skill which deals decent damage even against magus enemies and also grants vanish. The Nomad can also trigger affinity advantage with his basic attack. CR Eddie doesn't do a great deal of damage but his freeze set helps and his fury move stops the boss from ghosting.

When I run out of Alliance Generals I use Corrupt Commander, who's stun helps alot, and as he lowers MR of enemies he helps CR Eddie to do some more damage.

With the Golden Sons reviving, you have to be smart about who you attack. For example, if you have frozen all enemies and then kill a Golden Son, he will revive without any negative effects you may have put on him before you killed him, and he will be able to attack that turn unless you kill him again in the same turn. Also remember that they have a strong healing so you might want to target one at a time if you don't have the muscles to kill them all at once.

Your Assassin Golden Son should be pretty handy here, he should do as much damage against those guys as against any other non-gunner enemies.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    A COTD Warrior is a great help with his Extra Turn capabilities. I have a 100 Level with a fully maxed skill set and talismans. Have two open trooper slots at the moment if you want to add him. rangerdave-8963

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Please I need some serious advice... I have a great Warrior team, but worthless against the Magus. I also have a great Magus team, but takes forever to kill other Magus. My Sentinel team is just meh, I don't seen to have enough firepower to finish this dungeon w/o taking forever.

The one guy I saw that destroys here is the Sentinel Soulless Demon, wich I don't have. Also my green talismans are all in 30/40s because I could barely maximize one health overwhelming...

Lemme post my Sentinel team and you guys can help me out:

5* Mummy Eddie with 5 4* health ward + 1 4* Ivory Arcane almost maxed skills
    5* Angel of Strife with 5 5* health overwhelming + 1 4* Penetrating Arcane
    5* Desert Guardian
    4* Allied Bomber Boy
    4* Undead Rescuer
    4* Golden Son
    4* Haunted Pumpkin
    4* Pyro Soldier

I also got a maxed 5* Assassin Golden son and a 4* Gunner Corrupt Rescuer but they don't seen to be doing enough damage...

Please I need help getting a good team for this dungeon, you can check me to see my team: Frost-6115 thanks in advance!
    A 5* Assassin Golden Son should be doing more than enough damage. You just need others pulling their weight.

On blue dungeon I use an Assassin Golden Son, Blue Allied Soldier & Angel of Fear (Still decent damage + repeat turn) - Plus Soldier/GR/SoL Eddies. Sol is purely to remove the ghost at the end.

Run blue LoLX pretty easily with that.

On your greens, Angel of strife hits pretty hard right (Dont have one myself)? Green ABB seems to hit OK too + burn. So I'd suggest try those two with your GS. Otherwise, if you have AoF, dont be afraid to throw him into the mix even though he's red.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs