OS
    iOS

Can't use trooper points

Have 64k trooper points saved but when I try to make purchases with them I get an error telling me I don't have enough? I tried a reinstall and no luck. What gives?

OS
    iOS
    Ok I sold some shards and I was able to purchase. Makes no sense that I can still play with all those shards but have to sell stacks to make purchases? ???

OS
    Android
    Game will let you get the loot to go one over, but forces you to sell before you play again. But if you are at 50 spots full it won't let you go to 51 on a purchase. It is very annoying and I wish they would make the message clearer.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Have 64k trooper points saved but when I try to make purchases with them I get an error telling me I don't have enough? I tried a reinstall and no luck. What gives?
    The issue you are encountering is an inventory issue. Mostly involving shards and souls. And possibly maxed out charater slots. Depending on what you are buying you have to clear out stacks of shards or souls. Start out with a 1 stack of shards and count your soul stacks, if at 50 you need to sell a stack.

The reason this occurs with buying souls is because when you buy a soul you recieve the soul and shards.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-23-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Good point the purchases include a couple shards. Makes sense now