OS
    Android

Premium Character Fragment Event?

I think I remember Sparton posting recently that they are planning a Character Fragment Event aimed more at end-game players. I think the context was in a discussion about the recent 4* Character Fragment Events. But, I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone else remember that? I just want to remind myself of whatever details he provided at the time.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Hopefully something real good.

Or Trooper Eddie.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Not sure its the same post you are referring to but in the Aug 9th tuning thread he mentioned this "We have some cool stuff planned later this month, though, in terms of getting new characters and fighting in the various Gardens..." so maybe a fragment event in BNW? But need to fix those bugs first I would think...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Not sure its the same post you are referring to but in the Aug 9th tuning thread he mentioned this "We have some cool stuff planned later this month, though, in terms of getting new characters and fighting in the various Gardens..." so maybe a fragment event in BNW? But need to fix those bugs first I would think...
    No, that isn't what I was thinking. But thanks! I had missed that one.

The one I was thinking of acknowledged that the 4* characters weren't highly desirable for end-game players, but that they were aimed at early- to mid-game players. And, that a different event was on the radar (for soon), aimed at end-game players.
    Last edited by druid138; 08-24-2017 at 04:09 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hmmm that sounds familiar. I found this from Kaz in the magus CotD fragment event thread.
    "Fear not however, we have a very special series of character fragment events also in store for more late game players that will be much more challenging, but have amazing exclusive rewards. More on that after BNW launches."

I hope its just not too challenging for the likes of myself haha.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hmmm that sounds familiar. I found this from Kaz in the magus CotD fragment event thread.
    "Fear not however, we have a very special series of character fragment events also in store for more late game players that will be much more challenging, but have amazing exclusive rewards. More on that after BNW launches."

I hope its just not too challenging for the likes of myself haha.
    Well if it's gonna be a BNW event then the RNG better be really nice with these future events. Can't imagine spending half an hour or more going through floor X like 5 or 6 times and not earning anything from it lol.

I'd like another arena event or something akin to that where you do some sort of world or battle this many times and you're guaranteed a nice bunch of rewards. That's really the best idea I have. But end game players I think only need a few specific toons or alot of skill shards.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings