OS
    Android

Question about grim reaper eddie

So a couple minutes ago, I FINALLY DID IT!!
    3 objectives completed in 255 quests!!!

Needless to say, I am super happy with my brand new grim reaper Eddie (who is already level 93 of the endless stacks of magus shards I had laying around)
    However, one of his attacks seems to be bugged... The attack 'Horrow' has the following description:

Deals 3 hits of magic damage to enemies
    50% chance to heal on each hit
    25% chance for an extra turn

It mentions nothing about reduced damage. Yet when I use it, horrow does significantly less damage than the other attacks
    Small comparison: I was playing snake eyes madness. None if them had any buffs, none of us had any debuffs. When I used his 'cleave' attack, they took about 2500 damage each. When I used his 'horrow' attack after that, they took about 260 damage each.

Is this a bug? Or an undocumented trait of the attack?

Thanks in advance
    Up the irons!! \m/

First off, congratulations. GRE is a beast. I got him on the last big update and use him all the time. As to the horrow skill, i don't think it's a bug but more of a weaker attack. I usually only use cleave and slash. Slash is a really nice attack plus it can reset and hit again which I've noticed hits harder each time it does.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    iOS
    Gratz on the GR!

And yes, it is definitely a lot lower damage, but I think of it as more of a healing skill with a bit of damage (not as good a rise on the PSS or regular Eddie of course). Plus the extra turn chance ramps up its value. Its risky to use (I rarely do), but I could see it being useful in last minute pray & hope type situation.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs