OS
    Android

Daily rewards missing...

Daily rewards seems to be missing since the last day 24 reward (a 2 or 3 days ago).
    Now when i start the game the frst time in the day, the rewards screen doesn't appear.
    I've cleared the cache, the app data and updated via play store today, still the same issue.
    It just happens to me? Am I doing something wrong?

Have a nice day!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    Daily rewards seems to be missing since the last day 24 reward (a 2 or 3 days ago).
    Now when i start the game the frst time in the day, the rewards screen doesn't appear.
    I've cleared the cache, the app data and updated via play store today, still the same issue.

Have a nice day!
    This is supposed to be that way and is not a bug. The daily rewards resets with calender months. So if you started on the 1st, the last reward will be handed out on the 24th and then you won't get any daily rewards from the 25th to the last day of the calender month. You will start getting them again from December 1st.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post

Have a nice day!
    There is only 24 rewards each month. Just wait until 1. December and you will get a daily reward again. I like this system to be honest as you can miss a day or a few for whatever reasons per month and still get the GUN/ASS soul each month. Some claim that should be changed. I think it is good as it is ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    same message
    You've beaten me to it by 1 minute - congratulations

OS
    Android
    Oh ok, so there really was something i was missing,
    i appreciate, thank you guys

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189