Pharaoh Eddie Fury Skill Bug

After I use Pharaoh Eddie's Fury Skill, it gives invincibility to all allies and Eddie for 2 turns, but after my attacking turn ends, all these buffs disappear, thus not even giving invincibility for a single turn.

Did it happen when you are fighting against Angel of Pain or Death Dog, whom passive "Siege" reduce your beneficial duration?
    LoTB Since June 2016

It's even more annoying when I'm on the first stage of Blood Lust and the combined siege of four death dogs cancels out the endure skill immediately meaning they completely destroy my team because physical charge + no shield = bad times

OS
    Android
    i once ran into a similar problem playing lightbringer hard (no maxxed team). Either my Nomad or my 5* angel of fear got wrecked before my troopers pharaoh could hit the fury. So most times the pharaoh stood alone, but using his revive ability (future), only one of the two dead toons got revived. I think that would/should mean that any of the enemies before the 3 troll had permadeath skill, don't know.
    And btw, talking about pharaohs fury/invincibility: The Beast (endboss) and assassin Troll are also capable of stealing the invincibility.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed