OS
    Android

Tips from 5* 100 teams?

I did it!! With today being the gunner lord of light, I finally evolved the last character from my team to 5*
    I now have a 5* carriage rider, 5* gunner CotD and 5* assassin axis soldier

Now, they are all almost lvl 100, that is easy. But what is the best place to grind to upgrade their talismans?

Thanks in advance
    Up the irons!!

OS
    Android
    Nothing much you can do right now, since the drops of the talisman runes are so low.

We are all stuck, awaiting the solution on a next update. Till then some drop on Powerslave, Matter Of Life and Death and Game of death (all madness)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Underworld madness

I was farming game of death before the last update, but i was getting a lot of colored evolve runes (things that i dont need atm) i need the level power up runes, so with the last update my game crashes in the 2do run of game of death. So i changed my farming level to the old a good dhadows of the valley, and i am getting less evolve runes (colored the normal evo have good drop), and regularity get 3* and 4* runes to level talismans different colors, but get lvl 50 is very hard. But i think that any level in underworld is good.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie-8009 View Post
    I did it!! With today being the gunner lord of light, I finally evolved the last character from my team to 5*
    I now have a 5* carriage rider, 5* gunner CotD and 5* assassin axis soldier

Now, they are all almost lvl 100, that is easy. But what is the best place to grind to upgrade their talismans?

Thanks in advance
    Up the irons!!
    It is pretty straightforward and easy to do.

Now that DROP INFO is more accurate, it is easy to look around in different spots for what you want.

The players that who are having problems getting what they need aren't doing this simple thing.

Upgrading is very easy now that drop info is more accurate.

OS
    iOS
    My advice would be to grind out the 2nd last levels of battlefield & underworld for talismans. You might have to do KoS for evo runes too. But otherwise, underworld madness + secret locations gives roughly enough upgrade runes daily to upgrade 1 talisman from 5* lvl 1 to level 50. But my advice is to work across all your main chars talismans at the same time. The reality is that level 40 isnt that much worse than level 50 in a 5* talisman and you need heaps of upgrade runes to get those last 10 levels, which are more effectively used (in terms of stats) getting other lower level talismans up.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Here's the levels I grind, all madness difficulty: Circle of Fire, Game of Death, Matter of Life and Death, and I can't remember the name of the other, but it's the highest level other than the boss in battlefield madness that doesn't have exploding mines (the red ones don't explode). I usually start with Circle of Fire and move around to the others if I'm not getting any runes. I also do part of my Troopers on Powerslave if they are weak and/or do not synergize well with my main team, just to grind a little extra gold and exp.

I also tend to call some talismans good enough at 5* level 40-45. It just isn't worth maxing them out at the moment while we are all trying to outfit multiple characters to figure out which ones are worth evolving to 5*.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-30-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?