Best sentinel ally?

Apart from the alloed commander, what's the best sentinel ally? I have enough resourcesto make another 5*one, but i dont know wich one to evolve, what's your opinion?
    I've heard alot of good things about the sentinel golden son

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Golden Son is a great healer and his heal shield is invaluable. Anyway his attack is pretty mediocre imo. A trooper of mine has a Bomber Boy and with 18k hp he does 4k damage and heals up to 10k. He also inflicts numerous burns. What other options do you have? The Angel of Strife is excellent too.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Sentinel Golden Son is a great healer and his heal shield is invaluable. Anyway his attack is pretty mediocre imo. A trooper of mine has a Bomber Boy and with 18k hp he does 4k damage and heals up to 10k. He also inflicts numerous burns. What other options do you have? The Angel of Strife is excellent too.
    pretty much any of the sentinel allies any at all. the allied soldier also looked promising with his cleansing en removing of beneficial effects, but i don't know about him, i really can't decide

OS
    Android
    Bomber boy provide good damage against all enemies, so is my choice

OS
    Android
    The Alliance General, Allied Bomber Boy and the Soulless Demon are my 3 favorites thus far. I haven't tried that Golden Son though. Dog of War is Okay as well. You don't really notice how good some of these are until they are almost maxed. Try to find troopers with maxed characters of the ones you are tthinkng of upgrading.

OS
    Android
    I have to go with the soulless demon. Seeing as how his true damage increases the higher his HP is, crank six health talisman on him and he hits like a freight train whilst being almost indestructible. Not to mention that his main attack can also taunt the opposition into only attacking him!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    The Alliance General, Allied Bomber Boy and the Soulless Demon are my 3 favorites thus far. I haven't tried that Golden Son though. Dog of War is Okay as well. You don't really notice how good some of these are until they are almost maxed. Try to find troopers with maxed characters of the ones you are tthinkng of upgrading.
    i will, thank you for your help!