Holy Smoke vs Run to the Hills

Like the title says. Which is the better Warrior Eddie? I need one to have at least one Eddie of each class, and I'm not getting Samurai any time soon. Which of the two would give me the most value for my hard-earned evo shards?
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    iOS
    I haven't leveled either as I have a Samurai, but I've used both with Troopers. The basic Eddie hits like a truck, the RTTH hasn't impressed me as much. I will say the skills on the RTTH Eddie I used weren't maximized, but if I had to pick I'd go HS
    Last edited by Nicko; 11-27-2016 at 10:33 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I haven't really used either of mine since Battlefield, but I'm inclined to say Holy Smoke due to his versatility. He has a good heal and debuff, and the Heal Block on his Fury can come in handy. Occasional AoE stun chance on the power move is also nice.

I used a Trooper's Holy Smoke against FotD Eddie on Madness and his Past Future Shard skills are crazy good.

If you want pure single target damage though, consider RttH
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Holy Smoke Eddie gets my vote. RTTH Eddie has a higher attack stat, but seems to do less damage. Neither is all that hot though. There are tons of good warrior allies that I'd evolve first, even the P. Sun Spirit.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I have all 3 red Eddie's maxed. Can only use samurai Eddie for the lack of talismans (which also need a rework after the great talisman nerf anyway). Still pissed about this.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.