Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    You shouldn't need two health talismans on The Nomad. Just use one on the mandatory green spot and replace the other with a random red talisman. You could put it on your Rocket Dog if needed.

While you don't have any shield ability, you do have The Nomad who can give vanish to the team with his power ability (Mirage). Remember that Soldier Eddie can gain fury with two different moves, helping The Nomad to do Mirage more often.

A good way to get forward is to try to get some good troopers to pull out when you find a level too hard. Go for characters like Warrior Troll, Warrior Golden Son, Assassin Golden Son, Alliance General, Angel of Fear and Corrupt General. If you use troopers to get forward, you can focus your resources on upgrading the characters you already have.

I have a Soldier Eddie with the same talisman setup as you, and a team with him, my Nomad and a Rocked Dog from my troopers can easily autofarm Game of Death on Madness.
    Last edited by konstifik; 11-28-2016 at 09:29 AM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    You shouldn't need two health talismans on The Nomad. Just use one on the mandatory green spot and replace the other with a random red talisman. You could put it on your Rocket Dog if needed.

While you don't have any shield ability, you do have The Nomad who can give vanish to the team with his power ability (Mirage). Remember that Soldier Eddie can gain fury with two different moves, helping The Nomad to do Mirage more often.
    I agree, The Nomad is one of the best allies in the game, with maxed skills the chance for vanish from Mirage increases a lot. This was also my tactic for most of the time.

OS
    Android
    You guys are good luck! So I took the majority advice and evolved my Blue Allied Soldier - I leveled him to 100 and maxed his Skills but I'm still working on upgrading his talismans.

I was also able to sweep through Madness Hard and get all the stars on every board until the Beast, where I still get my butt kicked.

Then I got on a lucky tear on LOL Warrior VII and suddenly had enough materials to evolve my Rocket Dog to 5* too. Then got lucky with Strength Talisman drops so I have the talismans I need for him, just need to level them. Is it worth maxing his skills? That's a lot of shards to buy.

So lots of progress, and I wanted to thank everyone.
    Azathoth-7781

OS
    Android
    I haven't bothered with skill shards on rocket dog after the very first one I used went into the power move. With high level talismans, he's plenty good enough in my opinion.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?