Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer talisman advice please

Have it at 5* 100 as the skills and passive look insane. Just need the right combo of talismans before I make it my trooper for hire.

There are 2 obligatory red and one green. Have stone to max defence abs a few random reds that I have pre levelled but from using her at the lower levels she is beastly! The passive is insane. Plus when she revives its full health (poss bug) plus 2 turns of endure and she can heal.

Add me if you want her soon to try
    Chris-8884

Maxed with suboptimal talismans and is now my trooper if you want to have a play please add
    Chris-8884

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussexsaint View Post
    Have it at 5* 100 as the skills and passive look insane. Just need the right combo of talismans before I make it my trooper for hire.

There are 2 obligatory red and one green. Have stone to max defence abs a few random reds that I have pre levelled but from using her at the lower levels she is beastly! The passive is insane. Plus when she revives its full health (poss bug) plus 2 turns of endure and she can heal.

Add me if you want her soon to try
    I would experiment a bit with different talismans to see how damage scales of ATK and DEF. I can imagine that two sets of Guardian Fierce or Skilled, a random red fierce/skilled and a random green overwhelming will give the highest damage output as this will give the highest sum of ATK and DEF with maxed talismans. This is assuming damage output is calculated by the sum of ATK and DEF without any weighting, hence why you should conduct some experiments to see if this is the case or not.

If you want utility rather than max damage, you could put a set of Thief Will on the free spots. Three yellow talismans along with the mandatory green one will give a ton of HP, so I would definitely consider putting in red talismans of the skilled variety in the two mandatory red spots. With healing and a new Titan Shield every turn it will be very hard to kill either way.

Invisibilty talismans seem like a waste on someone with that much HP so I wouldn't go that route.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    i have her too. 5*, but still leveling. As for talismans, i go with her for the same set as my FotD Eddie.
    4x iron fierce and 2x life overwhelming., that's it.

OS
    Android
    You should do this simple test:
    Leave (at least) one talisman slot open.
    Make sure you have one safeguard and one fierce talisman of the same type and same level, plus another lower level red talisman of safeguard type with the same ATK stat boost as your fierce type has DEF stat boost (if the first two talismans are level 50, then your lower level talisman should be a 3* lvl 25 talisman).

Pick a level, play it three times over and make sure you attack the same target every time and make sure it's a perfect attack each time. Also make sure the same buffs and debuffs (preferably none at all) are active all three times.

First, equip the safeguard talisman and see what damage you do. Then, play the level again but change the safeguard talisman to the fierece talisman. Now your ATK should be the same but your DEF is higher. See what damage you do now. Then switch back to the safeguard talisman and also equip the lower level safeguard in the slot you have left empty. Now your DEF is the same as in the first round, but the ATK has increased by the same amount as your DEF was increased in the second round. Play the same level and see what damage you do.

If you did exactly the same damage in the second round as in the third round, ATK and DEF are most likely added together without any weighting in the damage calculation. If so, you should maximize the sum of ATK and DEF (with the talisman setup I described in my previous post).
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Brilliant advice, finding myself a bit light on iron talismans. Tried 20 madness kots evils but no joy, best level ?
    Chris-8884

OS
    iOS
    I seem to do significantly (almost 3k per hit) more damage with maxed iron vs. strength talisman. For green I use guardian for the defense boost.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussexsaint View Post
    Brilliant advice, finding myself a bit light on iron talismans. Tried 20 madness kots evils but no joy, best level ?
    I just play the hardest level I can. Takes a long time to get them (and most of the ones I got were the not-so-good skilled version).

Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    I seem to do significantly (almost 3k per hit) more damage with maxed iron vs. strength talisman. For green I use guardian for the defense boost.
    For the green, do you mean Stone (adds 1% of HP to defense) or Guard (3 set gives chance to boost defense of perfect)?
    For Red, I think Guardian is will work best for her (adds 20% of defense stat to attack). Do you have maxed out Guardians to test?

On your test, iron adds 15% to defense (base of 713 x .15 = 106), strength adds 15% to attack (base of 529 x .15 = 79). But Guardian would boost attack by (713 x .2 = 142). So I'm not surprised you found iron better than defense, but I am surprised it was by that much. Is the 3k the total damage or the difference in damage? Do you have skill shards on her?

I tested lvl 40/40 guardian safeguard vs. lvl 40/40 iron safeguard, and got marginally better damage with the guardian. This would make sense if attack & defense were simply added.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    I meant stone talisman. The 3k was the total. Going to experiment a bit more. The titan shield makes her pretty much indestructible.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone noticing more crashes when using her? I had 2 disconnect errors upon killing LoL X, and another total crash on Battlefield with her. Could easily be something else, but I'm wondering if others have the same problem.
    Arcturus-1987