Thread: Dispel ability

OS
    Android

Dispel ability

Anyone have an idea which characters can cast dispel? Or how do you beat endure?

I've just been stuck in the assassin dungeon where the little $hits keep casting endure over and over while they batter my team.

20 mins I was stuck in one level before I rage quit.
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

I would suggest using a method of killing them before they get a chance to hit, I simply used a combination of Gunner toons (for class advantage) and toons that can grant extra turns (most notable example being Angel of Fear)

The roster I used is as follows:

Soldier Eddie 5* L70
    Angel of Fear 5* L100 (trooper)
    Golden Son (Assassin) 5* L60
    Allied Solider (Magus) 4* L80

By using the reflect shield first, anytime they counter-attack, they get hit for alot.
    Then use Golden son and Eddie to hit all for decent damage
    Finally use Angel of Fear to finish off one enemy with low health (preferably one without resurrect) to get another turn, finishing off all weak enemies with Soldier and Golden son. Use Eddie to heal if needed.

Rinse and repeat for each stage

I was able to use this to easily complete LoL X (Assassin) for the first time

That was just my tactic, EddY-9973

OS
    Android
    Carriage Rider's Fury removes Endure, also.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    And your FotD Eddie, SoL Eddie, Undead Rescuer, and Possessed Mine Assassin all have skills that can block beneficial effects. Or you could silence them with your red Axis Bomber Boy... Lots of options!
    Relentless-3385

OS
    Android
    Cheers Guys.

I normally farm LoL X for evo shards and can normally smash them before they retailiate (Soldier Eddie, Allied General, Red Troll and a gunner trooper) but this time I thought I'd level up some new characters who aren't really heavy hitters yet.

I have all the characters and Eddies you mentioned Ionswarm, but didn't have them at the time. Now I know, I'll definitely be equipping one of them in future.
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    Android
    If you're like most people, you have multiple Speed of Light Eddies in your inventory. If you're lacking the better options, you can always bring along a SoL Eddie in a backup spot. His buff stealing skill works somewhat against those guys that cast endure, and he has the skill that blocks beneficial effects 100% on all enemies. The damage isn't good, but the utility skills are useful.

To be honest though, I don't farm LoL floor X except on warrior and sentinel days. I just farm floor 7 on auto since it costs 7 sands instead of 8, and the drop rate for 3* evo shards doesn't seem to be all that different. You just get a lot more xp shards and normal souls on floor x from what I can tell.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    If you're like most people, you have multiple Speed of Light Eddies in your inventory. If you're lacking the better options, you can always bring along a SoL Eddie in a backup spot. His buff stealing skill works somewhat against those guys that cast endure, and he has the skill that blocks beneficial effects 100% on all enemies. The damage isn't good, but the utility skills are useful.

To be honest though, I don't farm LoL floor X except on warrior and sentinel days. I just farm floor 7 on auto since it costs 7 sands instead of 8, and the drop rate for 3* evo shards doesn't seem to be all that different. You just get a lot more xp shards and normal souls on floor x from what I can tell.
    Interesting you dont think the drop rate on 7 is much worse than 10!? I deadset farmed LoLX yesterday for 3 sands refills and got 2 pruple 3* evo shards. It does my head in LoLX sometimes! People complain about upgrade runes, but at least you get enough for a 5* talisman a day(ish). For me, coloured 3* evo shards take at least 3 weeks to upgrade a toon (2 a coloured dungeon day)!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Interesting you dont think the drop rate on 7 is much worse than 10!? I deadset farmed LoLX yesterday for 3 sands refills and got 2 pruple 3* evo shards. It does my head in LoLX sometimes! People complain about upgrade runes, but at least you get enough for a 5* talisman a day(ish). For me, coloured 3* evo shards take at least 3 weeks to upgrade a toon (2 a coloured dungeon day)!
    Well it took me 4 sands refills to get four 3* purple evo shards on assassin day, and that was mostly on floor 7. It seems like the drop rate was nerfed back down again from the last time it was raised. Don't know if that was intentional, or if some old drop info made it's way into the recent patches.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Well it took me 4 sands refills to get four 3* purple evo shards on assassin day, and that was mostly on floor 7. It seems like the drop rate was nerfed back down again from the last time it was raised. Don't know if that was intentional, or if some old drop info made it's way into the recent patches.
    Sorry, but its too random to declare the droprates nerfed again, based only on your experience. Same would apply to me too if i'd say droprates are great now....since on the last Assasin day it took me exactly 167 sands to get 4 3* evo shards.

160 sot on lvl10, 7 on lvl7.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    If I want 3 * colours Evo shards I always do level x
    Doing level VII seems stupid to me it's 1 sand less and I bet the percentage is way lower than the 12.5% you save on SOT

I also tend to go back to Cosmo once I've gotten one for a little while than go back to time rift
    May not help but seems unlikely to get 2 in a row