OS
    iOS

Are Guardians worth it for Soldier?

I was running L50 Strength, Boost, and Burning, but had to loan the Burning to a toon. Meanwhile I am wondering if I should just start over with a set of Guardians (or something else). His base Defense is at 460... I would wager that would be the minimum number for Guardan talismans to be worthwhile if not a tad too low. What do you think?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Strength set is slightly better, but you can get away with guardian talismans on Soldier Eddie. The difference is something like 7 or 8 per set. Not really enough to worry about either way. I'm using guardian because I needed to use the strength talismans elsewhere, and they are a pain in the neck to farm for.

Im thinking about going with two boost sets though, for the extra health and more damage from his fury and power moves.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-29-2016 at 10:27 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?