Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Educated Fool

Pretty much all of them are present in the game though, except TE... I see Aces High Eddie, Regular (Basic or whatever his called), Pharaoh, Cultitst, Doggie, CR Eddie, Rainmaker, Alliance and so Axis Generals
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Yea toons like that make me excited to play even if they sit in my character pool cause they are weak. Hopefully the will be as kickass as they look.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Me too, man. I'm ancient enough to remember how cool it was to be able to play as the bosses in Street Fighter II, back in the day... hell, SFII Champion Edition (the first of the 2000 or so versions of SFII to come out over the years) basically had no changes to the original other than making the bosses playable, and it had people lining up in the arcades!

I don't know if the main bosses will ever be playable in this game though, powerful as they are... I noticed (what I'm sure is) a typo on The Beast's basic attack (.50% vs the 50% chance his power ability has of triggering) that would probably be the actual nerf that he'd get before he was added as playable, if it ever did happen! lol

Name:  The Beast Basic Eternal Flame 2.PNG
Views: 13403
Size:  266.1 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools