Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Android on my end.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    I had it this morning on iOS every time I went to main cosmo screen it would bring up daily reward and trooper point notice as well. Afternoon thankfully was gone. I'm also in the low 80's in level.

OS
    Android
    I had both that, the Daily Rewards screen and the Trooper points message pop up repeatedly every time I went back to the Cosmos when I started up the game today. Once I restarted it though, everything disappeared.

Must be a new bug.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Thanks for the details about this bug guys.

There does seem to be a new issue where popups you'd normally see only once per session (Daily Rewards, Trooper Points, and Starter/Legendary Packs) are triggering every time you reach the cosmos instead of just the first time per day.

As a temporary work around, you can force close the app and relaunch and it'll stop bothering you (unless you get more trooper points, in which case you can force close and relaunch again). Because this can easily frustrate everyone, we've prioritized fixing this for the next store update we release.

EDIT: Although... that work around might not work for the Starter/Legendary packs.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-01-2016 at 06:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for the details about this bug guys.

There does seem to be a new issue where popups you'd normally see only once per session (Daily Rewards, Trooper Points, and Starter/Legendary Packs) are triggering every time you reach the cosmos instead of just the first time per day.

As a temporary work around, you can force close the app and relaunch and it'll stop bothering you (unless you get more trooper points, in which case you can force close and relaunch again). Because this can easily frustrate everyone, we've prioritized fixing this for the next store update we release.

EDIT: Although... that work around might not work for the Starter/Legendary packs.
    Thanks for the work around. I didn't get the packs but do have the rewards and trooper points reoccurring. Other than the bug, I'm happy at how few ads there are.