Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Runes for Ironite

Now able to "buy" runes for ironite! Awesome?

OS
    iOS
    No, not awesome. Over 600 Ironite ? way too much.

OS
    iOS
    Actually a bit senseless, IMO.

The devs, armed with the right intentions (Over-)fixed the evo rune situation making the need for those relatively pointless ATM. As for the XP runes, I fully trust the intentions of the devs on this one given their communication, but baaad timing with the broken XP situation. If I didn't know any better (And I do) I would think they were exploiting their own bug to take advantage of their players who have been starved out of runes.

It has also been pointed out how this is a ripoff concerning ironite. I tend to agree. This should have (also) been offered via trooper badges. Rare souls used to drop with frequency. This is no more. Consequently, people no longer have these 99 stacks of (Mostly useless) rare souls for promos. We knew the BNW promo was following the Halloween promo, and I for one could only summon 6 rare souls and 2 stacks of regular souls in the month I had to prepare since blowing everything on the Halloween promo. X-mas is 30 days away and I presently have 2 rare souls, 28 regulars, and 7 (Yes, 7) ironite. No way in hell would I waste resources on runes when I have to start saving for the next promo. If they were selling via trooper badges, maybe. Ironite? No way.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Definitely not the answer to getting runes in this game I hope it's just a stop gap for those "desperate to progress and not wait for a sensible solution"

OS
    Android
    I think that a new opportunity is always good, but the cost of 650 ironites is too much, so buying runes with ironite is good, but too expensive.
    The final decision for me is NO, and the only reason is the cost.

OS
    Android

Wow, that price

650 Ironite is way too much, even for 99 5* runes (wich could max 2-3 talismans?). I'm not against supporting the game, I spent $$$ as well, but some prices are a bit steep for us 3rd world

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I dropped 1300 ironite for 1 BNW 3* char which wasn't even an Edd. I am starved for runes and can't progress. With that and Evo bundle (450) I was able to evolve my champ to a 5* and apply 5* runes. For me, made more sense. Can't make progress in Underworld Hard and Madness without a 5*.

OS
    iOS
    Agree its a bit steep and dont think Ill every use it apart from the occasional exception (maybe if I pull a lucky CR Eddie or AG), but I guess its OK if you offset it against the cost of grinding. I mean people wanted a means to upgrade talismans faster - They've got it!

As it stands you get enough runes to upgrade a talisman at about a rate of 1 per day, averaged across all the colours. More if you use more sands. I personally dont feel like that is a bad level. If you want to be able to immediately upgrade an entire chars talisman set, all one colour - well you can use ironite, so at least there is a new solution.

I reckon the Devs should be thanks for at least creating another option!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Just noticed: 99 5* upgrade shards of one colour. That does, imo, show much better value for the ironite... Still a bit steep. You can grind that manys worth in about a month anyway. Still, 600 ironite to save a month?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It was an option people asked for, so I'm ok with it. They've said multiple times that the Brave New World dungeon will be the long term solution to getting XP runes. Seriously, there's nothing to complain about here. They need to make money to keep the game afloat, so let them make money. You don't have to buy them if you don't want to.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?