Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    From what Sparton last said about sacrifice -that's not going to be ready any time soon.

I think BNW and PVP are imminent despite the concerns here. I just hope PVP isn't too grindy.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    From what Sparton last said about sacrifice -that's not going to be ready any time soon.

I think BNW and PVP are imminent despite the concerns here. I just hope PVP isn't too grindy.
    Yea I know😂 When pvp gets here I plan to play and expect to loose allot. For me the secret for enjoying what they give us for pvp will be not to take it so seriously for the first
    Couple months until they get it the way they want it.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Yea I know😂 When pvp gets here I plan to play and expect to loose allot. For me the secret for enjoying what they give us for pvp will be not to take it so seriously for the first
    Couple months until they get it the way they want it.
    That's a good way to look at it. Hopefully the player base at large can do the same.

OS
    iOS
    For me, it depends on what the rewards will be in PvP. Will it be runes and talisman that aren't easy to get or just things that most of us have been farming for months?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    For me, it depends on what the rewards will be in PvP. Will it be runes and talisman that aren't easy to get or just things that most of us have been farming for months?
    If it follows most similar games it will be new and/or rare characters to drive the competition.

OS
    iOS
    With some bonus items for winning matches and achieving certain tiers...

just like EK said...lots of games before were ruined by pvp. it is always hard to implement PVP into a game,which was mostly meant to be a PVM game and not one team has pulled out of it completely after realizing that it wouldn't work.sadly this dev team seems to be following some targets probably set at the very beginning by RH instead of listening to the well experienced player base we have got here.

i bet we will end up with someone eventually discovering a super OP build. like imagine for example 3 chars with 6 freezing talismans each...

the only way to solve such issues is to create 2 different environments for PVM and PVP (where for example certain skills don't work at all or the stats are scaling differently) and that is a massive task requiring a team of proper experts, which (with all respect to the hard work of the dev team) the gents at NF are not...

imho pvp should be postponed until the game develops into something more than just "get lucky,pull a warrior COTD,equip 6 maxed strenght talismans and you are OP" just like every other player. this game lacks any diversity,creativity or crazy hidden sinergies for players to discover. so we will end up with 2 mirror teams with the same 3 OP characters with the same talisman sets and it will all be just about "get all perfect hits to win"...is that the definition of fun?...

OS
    Android
    Maybe the PVP rewards will be whatever each person puts up from their stash (resources, characters). Could be like racing for pink slips!
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    I wish they would fix the absurd rates in Book of Souls. $50 bucks to buy ironite for BNW souls and I get 2 corrupt druids (W) and a purple pyro, would have rather just spent the 50 bucks to get the new Eddie outright.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post

imho pvp should be postponed until the game develops into something more than just "get lucky,pull a warrior COTD,equip 6 maxed strenght talismans and you are OP" just like every other player. this game lacks any diversity,creativity or crazy hidden sinergies for players to discover. so we will end up with 2 mirror teams with the same 3 OP characters with the same talisman sets and it will all be just about "get all perfect hits to win"...is that the definition of fun?...
    On one hand, we don't know what the devs have done with respect to making PVP run and we may be prejudging a little. On the other hand, we have so many fires to put out in terms of bugs, BNW, Night City, sacrifice, etc., and we have a track record of TWO development teams struggling to stabilize this platform.

I for one am completely OK with an indefinite postponement of PVP to get everything else up and running (right) first, especially if PVP comes out unstable and causing a host of other problems with the rest lf the game. PVP has potential to be a great feature (or a terrible one) but it really is not what I came for in terms of playing this game.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!