Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ... some chars are ridiculous OP others are way to weak. ....
    Name a few?
    I know some characters seem OP, but have their disadvantages,too
    Who might be OP?

- The warrior troll? Yeah, he has that massive passive, but only 1 round, plus you can counter him with the prisoner.

- Pharaohs revive and invincibility? Now there are enough characters that can revice characters (pharaoh water spirit, grim reaper eddie and now gunner corrupt rescuer), so it's a rather open field. Besides the fact PE only has single attacks and needs good AOE damage dealers to stay intact and regain his fury. Otherwise he's also a quick dead fish in the sands.
    His invincibility? A lot of characters give invincibility, endure or ghost, plus some characters can block or steal beneficial effects.

- PDK? His healing passive is now nerfed to near useless proportions.

- Golden Sun Mage ? Well, his team heal on hit now also triggers every 2-3 perfect hits, not everytime anymore. So not OP anymore.

Some others have great passives, but go single attack or have low stats as counterpart.

I know this "list" would rather inform the devs for "look who we will nerf next", but for me the most "powerful" characters, that were common, were already nerfed with the character/talisman tuning update (Like blue allied soldier or soldier eddie)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I hear all the concerns. I also grow very bored...

I need new PVP or new content so or I'll need to take a break very soon. The daily grind holds little value for me these days. The only reason I persist now is to make sure all my troopers get badges.

Gotta say the thing that really did it for me was the nerf rates on LOL dungeons of rare souls. At least that was something. I know they're trying to do new things w/ sacrifice and other things, but it was premature to do this. We needed something new before the little incentive to grind in limbo was removed. I know, I'm beating a dead horse...

Yeah, PVP is a big gamble for this game, but I say they need to let roll the dice and let the chips fall where they may

OS
    iOS
    I have a history of specifically avoiding PvP if it's broken or unbalanced. I'd rather just farm by myself if things aren't working properly. Why would I play to lose if I feel like people are using cowardly or long drawn out defensive measures to win, or worse (cheese strategies). I imagine there are loads of undiscovered team OP synergies in this game, I have thought of several, I cannot try any due to lack of talismans (which are now upgradable by $, which makes me feel like I'm paying for sex ->not good).
    Some pretty salty players on this forum and I don't think any amount of free ironite will appease them this time. I feel like the only form of player appeasement is going to come from legitimate drops and fixed bugs, but what do I know? :/
    Other than the bugs and the broken drops and broken talismans, I'm not unhappy with the current game, but as it stands the broken drops are a complete 100% deal breaker and have been for a month? We've had broken drops since this games inception, but it's never been so totally completely progress halting until the xp runes issue.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post

Gotta say the thing that really did it for me was the nerf rates on LOL dungeons of rare souls. At least that was something. I know they're trying to do new things w/ sacrifice and other things, but it was premature to do this. We needed something new before the little incentive to grind in limbo was removed. I know, I'm beating a dead horse...
    I agree completely with this. The last promo especially where we had no rare souls following october promo wiped me out trying to catch up. Very premature and now I can't hold on to any ironite trying to catch up after the promo.

I agree about the need for new content (BNW/NC) but I am very wary of PVP. It's not additional content... it is the introduction of a new dimension to this game with potential for serious enhancement or consequence. I can see one of the worlds being a lackluster and disappointing execution that exasperates players who have waited, but a poorly-executed PVP should not be taken lightly. I think that has more significant ramifications.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I agree there are other things I would rather see then pvp. Sacrifice is first followed by new content. Pvp is dangerous aspect for some games. I have seen games be completely ruined by balencing for pvp and the uproar it can cause. The main reason I don't believe it is the right time for pvp is the bugs and the lack of ability to manage a players character base. We end up selling toons for gold instead of using them for something good.

About tailismans I agree the drop rate for lvling runes is bad. And I hope it will be fixed with BNW. Another reason for BNW before pvp. But I do have to say to be effective in the game you only really need 5or 6
    Sets of maxed tailismans. When I started I maxed 4 sets to be able to finish and farm the game. Then I built up my inventory and gold before deciding what to do next. Yes it is tedious to change tailismans from one toon to another but it is a good strategy. You don't need full sets for every toon. I would also think about saving mats for the new tailismans that may actually be better the the ones we currently have.

I loved some of the ideas posted here. Like having to use toons from your inventory only once. But that is only good for top players and it puts anyone else at a disadvantage. I also agree that pvp should be taken slowly and planned very well before implementing it. But no matter what they give us for pvp someone will always feel slighted because of how it works.

I really wish they would wait on pvp until sacrifice, BNW, night city, and bug fixes were complete but it really does sound like we may be getting pvp first.

One final note I wish they would stop nerfing characters in the name of balance. If
    Other toons are not preforming they should be looked at. Hard to get toons should be better then some of the others and it is out right stupid to nerf good toons that people have maxed out with skill shards just because someone said that toon is op. Also too not allow players to remove those skill shards is irritating. In every other game I have played if a character or class is nerfed all skill points are reset or refunded. It is not the players fault the devs decided to nerf the toon. I am very carful when talking about characters on this forum because I don't want good toons nerfed.

I do want pvp I just think other things should happen first. But, I'm just a player and will deal with things as they come. I know Sparton and others do hear what we want but we have to understand that the final decisions may not lie with them.
    I second this entire post

OS
    Android
    I'm worried that the red troll + red Angel + somebody with seige passive will be an "I win" lineup vs. anyone that hasn't lucked out and pulled The Prisoner. Those passives + damage potential are going to be pretty OP when it comes to PvP. Maxed out nomads also do ridiculous damage.

Hopefully they implement some sort of damage reduction multiplier for pvp, like everyone does 1/2 to 3/4 of what they normally would. Otherwise it's just going to be whoever goes first wins. The turn order also needs to be randomized and mixed up, similar to how Marvel: Avengers Alliance 1/2 was.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?