Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

maxed out troopers needed, i use all daily :)

i need to get like 4 more levels to get me a GR eaddie, but i'm really stuck with the chars and troopers i have right now :/ constantly failing the same levels :/ if you have spot open please add me! i have never missed a single trooper since i started playing
    floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    i need to get like 4 more levels to get me a GR eaddie, but i'm really stuck with the chars and troopers i have right now :/ constantly failing the same levels :/ if you have spot open please add me! i have never missed a single trooper since i started playing
    floki-4148
    My slots are full, but I'll fit you in if you feel the need to add me. If you're stuck at a particular point, it may be worth asking around for the best strategy to get you through as well!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    Android
    I added you. I have several 5 * 100 characters, though mostly with middling talismans. Let me know if you want me to make any particular character my champion. I usually rotate it, often in relation to the particular LoL dungeon.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    My slots are full, but I'll fit you in if you feel the need to add me. If you're stuck at a particular point, it may be worth asking around for the best strategy to get you through as well!
    i'll keep it in mind, i've gather some really good troopers that might do the trick, if not keep an eye on your invites, i really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    I added you. I have several 5 * 100 characters, though mostly with middling talismans. Let me know if you want me to make any particular character my champion. I usually rotate it, often in relation to the particular LoL dungeon.
    thanks man! i'll go with your rotation, it will help a lot!

OS
    Android
    np!

I just tore through the remainder of my gold skulls on Underworld Madness earlier today using my troopers, actually.

I found the red/purple CotD worked great for those "10 perfect" or "9 basic" skulls. I don't have one of those, but have several troopers that do. Use AOE attacks to get their health down far enough and then use the CotD to take them out one at a time. Probably get 9 or 10 in two rounds, let alone three.

I also used the Gunner GS with his Thief talismans and any single attack characters (such as Nomad) to get the "Three Fury" and "Two kills with Fury" type skulls. GS maxes fury meter every two or three turns, Nomad takes one character per turn down to low health, CR Eddie or Soldier Eddie roasts em with Fury move.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android

Same boat

I'm in the same boat floki. Could use all the help I can get.

kkkreg5-6767 please add.

Added you... Sidney-1805

OS
    Android
    floki

I've added you...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    I added you to my Other account... (JCM 800) it's a beginning character. Help that account out and I'll find room on my main account- that's 2 daily troopers and one L 100
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!