Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    It was an option people asked for, so I'm ok with it. They've said multiple times that the Brave New World dungeon will be the long term solution to getting XP runes. Seriously, there's nothing to complain about here. They need to make money to keep the game afloat, so let them make money. You don't have to buy them if you don't want to.
    Agreed. The community has been asking for a way to purchase runes for awhile now. Whether it's a worthwhile option is based on your individual needs, but I can definitely see it helping some people.

Why does this feel like "Contaminate the water supply" and the solution is to buy bottled water?

OS
    Android
    Totally agree, devs broke xp ruins drop just to sell them to us

OS
    iOS
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it was intentionally done that way, based on the devs' communications with us here. If it was discovered otherwise, I am quite certain that a significant number of supporting players would turn their back on the game on mere principle.

I tend to think that this was a VERY poorly conceived plan based on timing, the likes of such boneheaded planning we have seen in the past. Had it coincided with the BNW release, it would have been perfect...even if it coincided with an official announcement that BNW was 1-2 weeks away, it would have been acceptable. It just looks very, very bad to have this released in the midst of a rune drought where the devs have discussed overlooking in favor of moving forward with BNW. Even if it is what many requested, the timing (while helpful to those interested) is plain awful considering the circumstances.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Also - Is it just me, or have upgrade rune drops improved? Just after I did a study, I seem to be getting a lot more 4* XP runes...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs