OS
    iOS

Daily rewards glitch

Typically you check in during the new day, the daily rewards screen shows what prize you have won for that day, you 'X' out of the screen and move on.

I could be mistaken about the week past but it felt as if I had not been getting the daily rewards. Nevertheless, for the past two days I get the daily rewards screen and X out to play a mission. When I return the daily reward screen reappears, and reappears thereafter. This has happened multiple times starting yesterday and continuing today.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Happened to me too.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    You only get the reward once, but the screen keeps popping up every time you go back to the cosmos page, along with trooper points since last restart.

The workaround seems to be to close out the game and restarting it. It doesn't spam you to death with these pop-ups after that.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Typically you check in during the new day, the daily rewards screen shows what prize you have won for that day, you 'X' out of the screen and move on.

I could be mistaken about the week past but it felt as if I had not been getting the daily rewards. Nevertheless, for the past two days I get the daily rewards screen and X out to play a mission. When I return the daily reward screen reappears, and reappears thereafter. This has happened multiple times starting yesterday and continuing today.
    No, you didn't get any in the past week and nor should you. You only get the daily rewards for the first 24 days of the month. It doesn't reset until the first day of the next calender month, so the last week of every month is always without daily rewards.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    No, you didn't get any in the past week and nor should you. You only get the daily rewards for the first 24 days of the month. It doesn't reset until the first day of the next calender month, so the last week of every month is always without daily rewards.
    That's not true afaik. You get a daily reward 24 times per month. So even if you miss out a couple of days you still get your precious G/A soul ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    That's not true afaik. You get a daily reward 24 times per month. So even if you miss out a couple of days you still get your precious G/A soul ...
    Yeah, I just assumed he is a daily player, but you are correct, I should have said "for the first 24 days of the month that you play the game".
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    You only get the reward once, but the screen keeps popping up every time you go back to the cosmos page, along with trooper points since last restart.

The workaround seems to be to close out the game and restarting it. It doesn't spam you to death with these pop-ups after that.
    Same situation and fix for me as well.