OS
    iOS

My sympathy for new beginning players is now at Zero.

We have tough times now with bugs and bottlenecks, just as we had then. I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs until forming a new account this morning.

Some suggested trooper I ran across: Level 6 player, FotD Eddie.

Sympathy Gone.

Best I ever had throughout the whole campaign was a Sentinel Bomber, and you'd better believe I was nowhere near L6!
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    We have tough times now with bugs and bottlenecks, just as we had then. I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs until forming a new account this morning.

Sympathy Gone.

Best I ever had throughout the whole campaign was a Sentinel Bomber, and you'd better believe I was nowhere near L6!
    Maybe this player spent a ton of real money on the game?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    So what ? I started playing early on and when i collected my troopers i saw Warrior CotD, CG, Samurai Eddy and stuff like that.
    I had none of those, still got no CG.
    Recieved my only Warrior CotD shortly after Strenght-Talis-Nerf - so what.
    RNG is like Karma - a bitch

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    ... I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs....

Sympathy Gone.

Me too... I am always willing to help people who have weaker toons... I had no idea it was your alter ego, yet I would add you anyway

To be honest I've got my ''Smokie'' even earlier at level 0 cause of buying ''legendary starter pack'' - yet I had no idea how to use her (recently I've read somewhere here it's a girl)... And through the game I've got: CR Eddie, CG and The Nomad, yet of course not at level 6! I was somewhere near Battlefield's end...

I know that now I may sound like hypocrite - but giving too early good toons - it shouldn't happen - it shouldn't be possible at certain levels... I was given the chance, so I used it, yet I think it kills the game at some point...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I'm new to end game farming, so I just passed the "newb" part.
    My team was Soldier Eddie + PSS + Blue bat, not that bad, but when they aren't maximized it's kinda tough.

One happy day, I got Blue Allied soldier. With Soldier Eddie+PSS+Blue Cheese and a lot of awesome troopers, I could complete the game.

OS
    Android
    So what? I got my Alliance General 2-3 weeks in, and it helped immensely. They probably just bought the legendary starter pack, as somebody already mentioned. I remember seeing plenty of 5* champions early on in my search for troopers.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, its bugger all for legendary starter pack. Think its a legendary soul, 1800 ironite and something else, for only $50. With an early legendary soul and not that much luck, you could easily have a decent char to help you through the early stages.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs