Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Siege passive ability removed effects entirely; persists after caster dies

I've noticed this since the update that gave Death Dog the siege passive. Both the blue Angel and the Death Dog now remove all effects, regardless of time left.

My understanding is that each turn, the ability should cut one turn from the duration of positive effects, I.e. one turn effects disappear but two turn effects stay on for another turn. If multiple Siege casters present, then two turns get cut etc. This is how it used to work before and it was fair. Now the ability is overpowered (IMHO) and in any case it doesn't match its description. Death Dog and blue Angel are very common in later stages, so this is impactful.

Also, the ability should go away once I kill the caster, and right now it stays on for the entire battle. All passives go away after death and this one used to go away too. This is another bug, I think.
    Last edited by ovy; 12-03-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Said shield instead of siege

OS
    Android
    Didn't pay so much attention on my Death Dog, but now that you mentioned it, i gotta look again.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I reported that passive as being bugged shortly after the last event patch, and Sparton said he'd pass the info along. It's definitely bugged though. 3-4 rounds of buffs get removed as soon as the enemy gets a turn, no matter how many of them there aree with the siege passive or if they are dead or not. You notice it a lot when running alliance General and soldier Eddie on various fights in underworld vs that passive.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Agree with this. Clearly seems like a bug. Especially when your shields are gone before the other side gets their first attack. Gunner COTD shield which should last 3 rounds is gone after your first hit, and before their hit.

OS
    Android
    I went to Shadows of the Valley/ underworld you guys are right, Death dog and blue bat reduce effects that are meant to work 3 turns, completely.
    But i went eye to eye to them with my own Death Dog, and teached them a lesson
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Sorry all - for some reason I said Shield everywhere when I really meant Siege of course. Edited thread title and starter post, hopefully the developers notice without being utterly confused

And thanks for the confirmation!

OS
    Android
    This is fixed in the Dec 12 update. I declare open the hunting season for Angels of Pain and Death Dogs. They've had it easy for too long.

OS
    Android

Siege passive is still bugged.

It is most definitely not fixed. It's still removing more buffs than it should be, and removing them before the AoP / Death Dog even get their turns. It's not supposed to work like that.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Reeb99: it seems alright to me. What excessive removal are you seeing?

The early removal is probably intended, I believe they mentioned it when they added Siege to Death Dog (can't find the thread right now). It's only minimally impactful. The important thing is you don't lose a duration 3 effect all at once.

OS
    Android
    It's removing the passives buffs of both Alliance General and Wicker Man (warrior, same passive) as soon as you enter that wave EXCEPT on the Eddie when playing Circle of Fire madness. It never used to work that way. Before the bug popped up, only 2 rounds worth of buffs were removed AND only when it was the opponent's turn (in this case the two blue angels in round 2 and 3.) In addition, it is removing all 3 rounds of soldier Eddie's buffs from War Torn, and 3 out of four rounds' of Alliance General's buff upon the enemy turn instead of 2, then after the first enemy goes it removes the last of the life steal buff, but leaves the other parts of the buff remaining until my (the player's) turn.

This is exactly what I was seeing before the patch, which means they didn't fix anything about this bug from my viewpoint.
    Reeb99-9320