Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Reeb: I've played that stage just now and my results are as follows:

1) Two Angels of Fear stripped all 2 rounds from Troll's buff, and 2 out of 3 rounds from Pharaoh Eddie's Defense buff when it was their turn. This is exactly as expected -- each Angel does its own stripping cumulatively. I never saw a 3-turn effect stripped off entirely.
    2) One Angel of Fear stripped 1 round from either, once the other was dead (i.e. dead Angel no longer counted). This is as expected.
    3) Two Angels of Fear stripped the Troll's passive 1-round buff immediately at the start of the battle, without waiting for their turn. This is inconsequential for the Troll (defensive), but important for passive attack/magic buffs. As I mentioned, though, I think this may have been intended by devs.
    4) Except, for some reason, the passive remained on for Eddie until the Angels' turn.

#1 and #2 is how Siege worked for a long time before it became buggy sometime in November. The bug is what made Angels / Death Dogs very painful to deal with and to me the fix for *that* is the biggest deal.

There is definitely a bug hiding in either #3 or #4 . Either early passive stripping is intended (and it should apply to Eddie as well), or it's not intended and allies should keep their buffs. But as far as I'm concerned, particularly if it's the former, Siege is mostly fixed.

Maybe you can re-test and report exactly what you saw with the 3-turn effect removed altogether. Was it in a single turn of the Angels?

OS
    Android
    Like I said, it was exactly as before the patch for me, as in zero fix. And that was after a clean install, meaning uninstalled the app and reinstalled fresh from the play store. Maybe I didn't get the same data files you did? Good freaking god this game has issues.

Edit: Well today it's working differently. Closer to being fixed, but still not right. It's removing the 1 turns of buffs per siege passive on the enemy turn like it's supposed to. In addition it's reducing 1 turn of buffs (some but not all) on the players furn. So still not right.

Why does this game all of the sudden have massive bug issues once sparton came on to the scene? Did the process change?
    Last edited by Reeb99; 12-14-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?