OS
    iOS

Over limit Rune message

I'm getting the "you are 1 rune over inventory limit & can't play quests" message. I tried selling some runes. Upgrading using them. Still getting this message. Pretty sure it's a bug, but I haven't been having any other problems with the game. Anyone else get this or know a work around? Just started randomly tonight.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah me and it is pissing me off. I am finding that I have, say a 99 stack of 3* red evolution runes that if I get 1 or 2 awarded when finishing a level that the message pops up. What I have then done is sold the "new" stack of 1 or 2 and I can carry on (hope that makes sense to you?). Check your runes stacks again as I would guarantee that you have a similar situation to what I have. To help you find the runes just tap on any talisman and tap "Power Up". From here scroll through and just check the runes that have a flashing "NEW" on them. That should help you find what it is that is throwing you over the limit.

Devs is there any long term solution to this? I know that us players have a responsibility to keep our inventory tidy and I will admit I am hoarding a bit so I have stocks of runes should I need them. From what I am seeing can we only have 2x99 stacks? It seems when I go over that on any rune that the message is triggering

OS
    Android
    Sell the extra stacks plus 30 ish of the 99 stacks, and you should be good to go.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Thanks! It worked!

OS
    Android
    Gotta say this thing is annoying as hell... and it happens with shards aswell.
    While i'm farming through different cosmos i constantly have to go back to my inventory and sell one by one the extra stacks everytime :/
    And it's not even a quick operation, becasue you have to do that one stack per time, swiping till the end of the window (which is really small btw).

I wonder if as a start they can't simply put the latest runes/shards obtained at the top of the window instead than at the bottom, to save us all that swiping all the times (like someone else suggested on the forum already).

If then we could get stacks with a capability around sometihng like 150/200, instead of 99, that would be great!

OS
    iOS
    Maybe they could just fix the xp runes dropping and our inventory would be empty?
    Just a thought....
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.