Next Magus 5*?

Masked Harpy
    AoP
    PWS

Which char is the must have 5* 100?

mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Personally I'm not a big fan of the PWS predominantly because I find revive moves that aren't on Eddies a bit of a waste.

I hear the Masked Harpy is really rad now, with a ridiculously high special. Great character if you like spamming Furies. I plan to level mine up as well as a Wickerdog Queen

The Angel of Pain does have a single target main attack, but the Passive is excellent and the Power move is pretty great too
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Personally I'm not a big fan of the PWS predominantly because I find revive moves that aren't on Eddies a bit of a waste.

I hear the Masked Harpy is really rad now, with a ridiculously high special. Great character if you like spamming Furies. I plan to level mine up as well as a Wickerdog Queen

The Angel of Pain does have a single target main attack, but the Passive is excellent and the Power move is pretty great too
    Don't do the wicker dog queen, it's useless. Damage is pathetic. Use the shards on something else.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Really? Because according to the maximized character thread WDQ's Magic stat is surprisingly high. Is the main attack really bad then?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Really? Because according to the maximized character thread WDQ's Magic stat is surprisingly high. Is the main attack really bad then?
    Yeah the main attack is very low damage. It's lower damage at 5* level 70+ than it used to be at 4* level 80 in my opinion. It just doesn't scale well at all.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Either the Masked Harpy or the Angel of Pain, but it's hard to say without knowing in what teams you would use them.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android

So that brings up another question...

I have narrowed it down to these two as well.. Masked Harpy has high SPC stat but AoP has higher DEF, MAG and MR stats at 4* LVL 80 and a nice passive too, which makes me lean towards AoP. I'm wondering what the SPC stat affects on toons that don't have a SPC, power or basic attack based on that specific stat. Does anyone know how or if SPC stat has any relevance in this instance?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I have narrowed it down to these two as well.. Masked Harpy has high SPC stat but AoP has higher DEF, MAG and MR stats at 4* LVL 80 and a nice passive too, which makes me lean towards AoP. I'm wondering what the SPC stat affects on toons that don't have a SPC, power or basic attack based on that specific stat. Does anyone know how or if SPC stat has any relevance in this instance?
    The special stat is what determines how much fury the character generates. So with the Masked Harpy, you will fill your fury meter faster.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Well shit on me, I did not know that! Thought it was just for the damage of fury attack. That's proof we learn something new every day... must've missed class when they went through that chapter!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, Harpy is very interesting now with that special stat. Pair with a yellow eddie and you'll be getting massive furiousness!

AoE attack for mine is better than the AoP's single attack, though it hits very hard on that single enemy!

AoP is a tough one for me - I absolutely hate playing against them because of the passive. But in terms of usefulness in grinding it isnt so good.... Now if PVP comes out, then I'd say the AoP will have a very special place in peoples teams!

For now, I'd lean towards harpy to be honest, but you could really flip a coin.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs