Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just for testing sake, I reinstalled once again but didn't enter my account info. Was able to play without issues.

Then I cleared data, restarted, downloaded game data, synced my account. Game was choppy again, and froze upon finishing a single fight on auto. Then closed the game, restarted, and login froze at 75% again.

This leads me to believe it's the same or similar database issue that has plagued the game from the early days. We were just the unlucky ones that got hit by it this time. Makes me wonder just how many of the troopers that I've dropped because of inactivity were actually locked out because of this issue.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    Update : game down for 72 hours now 💀
    Hope it gets sorted quickly for you. I have been in your situation and it sucks

OS
    iOS
    Reeb99 the exact same thing is happening to me . PerthEddie how long were you down for? And I appreciate the sympathy guys but I'll be ok . Can't play the game so I'm just spending all my time on the forums. The other question is , is it more frustrating then the 31 skill shards I put on Rainmaker Eddie just to see him nerfed? Hmmmm I wonder.

OS
    iOS
    PerthEddie how long were you down for?
    9 weeks!! The issue I had though is totally different to yours. I had the stuck at 75% load bug where my account was locked out possibly due to game data corruption. Support did the usual fixes but it just wouldn't work. In the end the big update just prior to Halloween fixed the problem but I have no idea what the problem was.

As you can actually get in and try to play then hopefully it will be a quick fix for you

OS
    Android
    There was a update today, great right ,more stubilite fixes . I though great finally i can get back to the grind . Nope nada nothing. I can't say I'm surprised, but what really pissed me off was to see that dev Spartan replied to the skill shard post but not the game down post. I feel like the few of us that can't play are unimportant and not worth the time to help. Idk maybe a dev posted something somewhere else and I just missed it .
    RACCAR

I can be just sorry for you and others that you guys can't play... Not judging anyone, yet think that the problem seems not be global, as it affected just some group of users - and that's why you guys have no feedback at least for now, though couple of words - just for sign that they see the problem would be much appreciated, because such situation could happen (hope not) to all of us... I hope that you guys will be back online soon

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

The same thing happened to me yesterday and I was going to post a me-too here, but fortunately I got it fixed. I got the symptom others did, game locked up then wouldn't start, stuck at 75%. "Doomed!" I thought. After a reinstall, I got back into the game but it was extremely choppy, unusable for just about anything.

What I did here is I went into My Team and sold a bunch of stuff: characters, talismans, shards, used up a bunch of runes. Of these, I'm most inclined to blame the talismans: I was pretty close to the max (which is itself maxed after the achievement), and I may have gotten one to push me over the edge before the unpleasantness happened. But I really don't know.

Anyways, the game locked up again, wouldn't start again, but when I next deleted data and restarted everything worked fine. So I think the spring cleaning helped and you guys might want to try that. Or it could all be voodoo, but doesn't hurt to try.

Hope this helps.

OS
    Android
    I tried selling a bunch of things after one of my reinstalls, but it was too choppy to scroll down to sell the newest talismans. I did manage to sell off all xp shards and extra stacks of evo runes though. Guess I could try one more time and just start mass liquidating talismans that I don't plan on using...

I wish the inventory was easier to manage in this game.

Update: Reinstalled again, and it started out jittery. By the time I made it to the talisman sell page though, it cleared itself up. So I guess try reinstating if you've hit this issue, maybe it will clear up.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 12-06-2016 at 05:59 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Great advice Ovy I'll give it a try . I freed up some memory on my phone too thinking maybe the game was pushing past my memory but didn't notify me . Does this mean I have to sell my meat heads ? I never use em but I love those guys 👽

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Great advice Ovy I'll give it a try . I freed up some memory on my phone too thinking maybe the game was pushing past my memory but didn't notify me . Does this mean I have to sell my meat heads ? I never use em but I love those guys 👽
    Don't do it! Sure, you might be able to play then, but the price is far too high! #SavetheMeatheads
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Great advice Ovy I'll give it a try . I freed up some memory on my phone too thinking maybe the game was pushing past my memory but didn't notify me . Does this mean I have to sell my meat heads ? I never use em but I love those guys ��
    I've 80+ characters, so there's probably room for some meatheads. I'd start with talismans, which are both easy to sell (don't need to drag handlebars through all that crazy lag) and can be stashed away -- with meatheads if need be

I think the memory limitation is with the save file on their end.