Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Well my game has been working now for a week and running smooth except for crashing once or twice a day ( so as smooth as it gets) so the games not broken, kinda. With every tweak, NERF, fix, it just keeps changing. It's like my girlfriend, I'll ask her if I should bring food home 5 times and she says no 5 times, then I get home and she wants food so I have to go out and get it . It makes no logical sense. Change the freeze talisman 3 times wtf . Make up your mind all ready! So my game works but it's still broken, because if it was fixed I would know exactly what to expect. But I have no idea , you could wake up tomorrow and your favorite toon gets a second NERF. Instead of NERFING everything it would have been much much better to raise the crap toons stats . Then it would be all like sweet my meatheads are beefy now. Instead we feel disappointed and F that moments . So to compensate I'm stashing my skill shards , till pvp comes out . I'm hopeful the NERFS will finally stop then and I can place the valueable gems with confidence. The true problem with all the NERFING is that roadhouse made a game now nodding frog is making a different game . Canada vs the U.K. Those guys can't agree on anything. 💀

OS
    Android
    Got the 75% loading bug again... FML

Part of me feels guilty for not keeping on top of my inventory - I am sure I saw somewhere this bug is related to that. Have messaged support, lets see how long it takes.

At least I don't have to look at my fully-upgraded Freeze talismans or Assassin Golden Son for a little while
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    It used to be easier to sell off extra runes and shards. Now I'm afraid to sell anything because there's nowhere to get some of this stuff. Or it may change again. Look what happened with 2* evo runes a while back.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    My games broken again , uninstalled, reinstalled and so choppy I can't even sell stuff. I unlock toons to sell but there relock so I can't sell em. I'm getting to the end of my rope. So if I can get my game to work I guess I'll have to keep 3 Eddies and 3 toons and sell everything else to make sure I'm not overloading the system. Idk what else to do.