Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    It drops on the secret level in underworld on hard setting.and it's the same as all the other pink talismans for stats. I will note: the life drain ability for it is used for physical damage attacks only. Won't work for magic attacks or true damage attacks etc.

OS
    Android
    Updated tips and suggestions for Sentinel and Magus sets

OS
    Android
    Added tips to Assassin and Gunner. Preface updated with credits and links. Complete until mechanics are fixed, errors are pointed out or the nerf bat lands.

OS
    Android
    Added Meteor and Comet Talismans

OS
    Android

Patch 8-11 Update

Verified and Updated Level 50 Stats: Skilled and Sheild Talisman ability caps unverified at this time. I'm betting they are accurate.
    Updated Rush Talisman set. Set works now however the same problem exists as with the Warp set.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Mechanics appear to be fixed. I will update after testing.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    So is it just me, or has frozen talons received a huge hit? My set dropped from 35% chance to only 12% ((
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, don't know if anyone already noticed this or in case it has been already said i missed it, but i just discovered that the resilient talismans set needed to activate the 10% magic boost based on DEF and MR, is now of only 2 talismans and not 3 as before, even though it still says it's a 3 set (and at this point i wonder if it applies also to the other kind of 3-set talismans)

Don't know whether they changed it purposely with the last update, or it's just a bug but testing some talismans for my PDK i noticed it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Hey guys, don't know if anyone already noticed this or in case it has been already said i missed it, but i just discovered that the resilient talismans set needed to activate the 10% magic boost based on DEF and MR, is now of only 2 talismans and not 3 as before, even though it still says it's a 3 set (and at this point i wonder if it applies also to the other kind of 3-set talismans)

Don't know whether they changed it purposely with the last update, or it's just a bug but testing some talismans for my PDK i noticed it
    It's been like that for as long as I've had them. Shhh, don't say it too loud or it'll get "fixed"
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys

Where can I find the rush talisman? , last night I got an AoF and I want to put in her a pair of rush talisman.
    yojo-5182