Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    updated Warrior Talismans with tips and observations. Featuring Kaijester!

Very nice work Flann
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

One thing to note about on-hit talismans is that they are affected by Accuracy. If you have someone with an accuracy passive (like the Axis Bomber Warrior), the proc chance of those Talismans is +35%.

OS
    Android
    Updated tips and suggestions for Sentinel and Magus sets

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    One thing to note about on-hit talismans is that they are affected by Accuracy. If you have someone with an accuracy passive (like the Axis Bomber Warrior), the proc chance of those Talismans is +35%.
    I did not think about that. Thanks for the input. Also have updated items in question to contain this juicy info.

OS
    iOS
    I have done case studies on the Guardian and all the Yellow talismans: the guardian talisman has a broken mechanic and actually scales 20% of the attack stat. All Rush talismans fail to produce any bonus modifier at all. No talismans modifier produces a "stack," effect. All warp talismans are broken and produce a bonus modifier Of +25% of the special stat.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I have done case studies on the Guardian and all the Yellow talismans: the guardian talisman has a broken mechanic and actually scales 20% of the attack stat. All Rush talismans fail to produce any bonus modifier at all. No talismans modifier produces a "stack," effect. All warp talismans are broken and produce a bonus modifier Of +25% of the special stat.
    I totally agree and have shown the results of my own study under the Warrior Guardian set. In the example shown the Strength set should be better by far on the Pyro Soldier. I just never used the term "broke".
    As far as my use of the term "stack", it was in no way intended to infer that it increases exponentially. It is mearly an expression of the practice of using more than one set of identical talismans. i.e. My Warrior Pyro Soldier uses 4 Guardian (Fierce) Talismans.

OS
    Android
    Updated with broken mechanics warnings. Thanks aur0ra85!

OS
    Android
    Added tips to Assassin and Gunner. Preface updated with credits and links. Complete until mechanics are fixed, errors are pointed out or the nerf bat lands.

OS
    iOS
    Fantastic thread. Thanks for the credits.