OS
    iOS

What's with the music in boss wave of Magus LoL?

I forgot to ask about this back when, and it slipped my mind since I could no longer afford LoL dungeons while throwing all that have into farming the elusive XP runes. The riff changes at the Magus LoL boss level ONLY, yet remains unchanged throughout the boss levels of all the other LoLs. Is Magus supposed to be king badass of the LoLs? Was this or (other tailored music) intended to change for all other bosses, but is bugged/broken? What gives?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    I think the music always change into Dave Murray's solo part of the song Lord of Light during boss wave. In the magus dungeon, it's chorus part of the song. I don't know the reason of the difference, but I prefer the magus version, as the riff is more suitable for a battle.

~~Free your soul and let it fly, give your life to the Lord of Light~~
    Last edited by Leo_ID; 12-07-2016 at 03:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I agree with your preference but wonder about the intentional/accidental significance behind this.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!