OS
    iOS

Have a Staging Server for Community Testing

Personally I think all the tweaking going on is reasonable.

However, I do think public sentiment is made worse when you release tweaks full of bugs.

So my suggestion is to have a staging server that a select group from the forum going community have access too, where you can release tweaks and patches for them to bug test for you!

That way, by the formal release, hopefully all the bugs will be ironed out.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Personally I think all the tweaking going on is reasonable.

However, I do think public sentiment is made worse when you release tweaks full of bugs.

So my suggestion is to have a staging server that a select group from the forum going community have access too, where you can release tweaks and patches for them to bug test for you!

That way, by the formal release, hopefully all the bugs will be ironed out.
    Esquatcho

Very nice idea - but tell me why should people sacrifice even more their free time and do the job others being paid for? In other words - while you buying the car, you expecting to get a good one, and expecting that someone TESTED it before it went to sale, right? Imagine yourself the salesman who tell the potential customer: - OK, I will sell you this beautiful, expensive car, yet you have to test it if everything is safe with that particular model as nobody checked it before, oh and we ARE looking forward a word from you when you done about any breaks, malfunctions, etc.

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I've been a beta tester plenty of times. The more issues that can be identified prior to a major release / update, the better things will go on the real thing. It also gives those beta testers an edge when it comes to the real thing. Think of it as a chance to play around with things you wouldn't normally and see if it's any good or not.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I just suggested this in another thread, so I completely agree.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Esquatcho

Very nice idea - but tell me why should people sacrifice even more their free time and do the job others being paid for? In other words - while you buying the car, you expecting to get a good one, and expecting that someone TESTED it before it went to sale, right? Imagine yourself the salesman who tell the potential customer: - OK, I will sell you this beautiful, expensive car, yet you have to test it if everything is safe with that particular model as nobody checked it before, oh and we ARE looking forward a word from you when you done about any breaks, malfunctions, etc.

Cheers,

W
    You will not be forced to do it. If you don't want to, then don't apply for a positon on the testing team. I'm sure there are people on here willing to do it, just to be the first ones to try out new updates and new content.

It's a game, not a car. People won't die if it's not properly tested before release, so comparing this to testing a car is irrelevant.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills